Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BINGO 4: Dammit, Phyllis

| Now Playing: Dress by Taylor Swift |

Inescapable,
I'm not even gonna try.
And if I get burned,
At least we were electrified.
I'm spilling wine in the bathtub,
You kiss my face and we're both drunk.
Everyone thinks that they know us,
But they know nothing about
All of the silence and patience,
pining and anticipation,
My hands are shaking from holding back from you.
All of the silence and patience,
Pining and desperately waiting,
My hands are shaking from all this.

Say my name and everything just stops,
I don't want you like a best friend.
Only bought this dress so you could take it off,
Take it off.
Carve your name into my bedpost,
'Cause I don't want you like a best friend.
Only bought this dress so you could take it off,
Take it off.

Flashback when you met me,
Your buzzcut and my hair bleached.
Even in my worst times,
You could see the best in me.
Flashback to my mistakes,
My rebounds, my earthquakes.
Even in my worst lies,
You saw the truth in me.
And I woke up just in time,
Now I wake you by your side.
My one and only, my lifeline.
I woke up just in time,
Now I wake up by your side.
My hands shake, Can't explain this.

There's an indentation, in the shape of you.
Only bought this dress so you could take it off.
You made your mark on me, golden tattoo.
Only bought this dress so you could take it off.
____________________________________________________________

Wow, it's actually the day I'm blogging about. I'm not gonna even say that I'm going to attempt to blog every day, because we see how that's worked in the past. So let's just get started. I ended up taking a shower last night, then went to bed with That '70s Show. And I slept like really hard last night too because I woke up refreshed and just feeling pretty decent. Which bring us to...


I don't know why I love these headers that I've been trying out, but I really do haha. So I got up, made my coffee, because it's always needed (and my goal was to not spill it in the backroom like I did yesterday haha) and headed into work. And as soon as I got there, I was already a fake nail because I was pressed. One of my features wasn't set, which I get it, moving shelves is too much to ask, so that's my fault for thinking it was going to be done because of that. Then I saw five pick carts in the back, so that didn't help things. And it also didn't help that all the DM's were made to help me run my picks. Which I know is a good thing for me, but it makes me feel bad because they're being pulled from their own departments, and that's not good for them. I don't know, maybe it's just the empath in me, but I hate when they have to help me, even though I'm grateful for the help, and it's much needed. 

Thank God Faith Rose was there. Anymore, I just need her there haha. And today was her birthday! I wanted to do something more special, but I ended up buying her some cheese pretzels and French onion dip like we love haha. So happy birthday to my little Faith Rose, and congrats on not being a teenager anymore haha. I swear, she makes me feel way older than I am. So we had loose plans to get together for lunch, and I was spending the rest of my morning trying to finish putting up the feature that didn't get done last night, which is hard when you're running a high volume department around Christmas time. Plus, after hunting for both the Shnooks and the sloth fingerlings I was supposed to get in, I had to deal with the fingerlings, which was hectic, because I had Shirl aka Sweet Lady (That's just what I call her haha) coming down to the store specifically to get it. And I don't ever wanna hear I don't go above and beyond for my customers because I've been giving out my number so I can tell people when fingerlings are in. Just saying. But dealing with that was sort of crazy and why my morning was filled to the brim with aggravation.

But then lunch happened, and it was just gonna be me and Faith Rose, but Morgan ended up joining us last minute, which was great. OH! I totally forgot about break. So during break, Leslie was talking about this thing called Trumpy Bear, and it's literally a Trump knockoff bear. BUT ITS REAL. AND I WAS DYING LAUGHING. The commercial is literally so fucking hilarious, and if I can find it, I'll link in right under this haha.


I just can't with that haha. When they pulled the flag out, and brushed its hair, and even had a REAL VETERAN endorsing it, all was lost. I just couldn't take it haha. But lunch was great, Faith Rose, Morgan Francesca and I headed over to Sheetz, then ate in Faith Rose's car, and it was just really fun. Coming back, drama ensued. Literally the entire rest of the day was just drama and then lots of hectic work for me. So when we were coming back from lunch, apparently it was busy and/or was busy while we were eating, and they were saying that they were tired of all of us going at the same time (even though it's listed in routine for us to go at 11...) and that they were gonna start scheduling us individual lunch times. Because obviously we're children being guided by even younger children. Then there was this whole thing at the work station, unplugging the computers until we dealt with these breakpacks, also another case of childlike behavior, that got worse when SOMEONE decided to throw all of it in the floor, break some candles, the works. And worst of all, my Faith Rose and Morgan got stuck sorting through it all. The empath in me was filled with rage and just overall done-ness with the childishness going on around there most days. Then I was moving ride-ons inside from the trailer up to the seasonal box until about 4:30. It was a lot. 

And because I was feeling a lot and going through it, I stopped at Hanging Rock to get the Lotto Moscato that I loved so much when I was 21 haha, but they didn't have it, so I got two cans of Strawberitas because a bitch just needed alcohol. But as soon as I got home, Benzo called me and said her and Savanna (even though I got this text earlier in the day) were gonna go play bingo, but a bitch is literally broke until payday Tamar Braxt, but Sav was gonna swing it for me, so we ended up meeting at Alejandro's, the best. Which Benzo and I haven't been to in fiveever, so that was good. Then we headed back to Salem and got to the Moose Lodge during Early Bird bingo, so we had time to get our shit together. We saw Gloria Gladys and Beatrice Barbara, and that blonde that's always close to them. I decided she needed a name too, so I called her Phyllis. And bitch, Phyllis kept looking at us while we waiting during Early Bird bingo like we were being loud or something, which we weren't, and I was over it.com.org.uk.edu.k12. But then bingo started and I won! 50 bucks because someone else got bingo too, but I got it during the X double bingo game!


AND THEN. I won AGAIN, this time the full 100 dollars, during double bingo later on!


It truly was a twice blessed day during bingo. But the sadness was brought to our attention, next Monday, the Salem moose isn't doing Bingo nights anymore. I got the skinny from the lovely girl behind the counter that takes food orders (LOVE her) and she said it's just a money thing, and there's not enough people that come to make them enough money. It was super sad. And Benzo was saying that both Gloria Gladys and Beatrice Barbara were looking sad. And because she was being rude to us earlier, we blamed it on Phyllis. But I also actually started crying thinking about the sweet tea but mostly the mozzarella sticks they have, so Benzo got us some for one last bingo food hurrah, so that was great. 

Then I came home, flirted with Allen through text because he's literally so fucking adorable, and now I've stayed up wait too late (thankfully I'm off Tamar Braxt) writing this blog haha. But hey, at least I did one day while it was happening! The plan for tomorrow is relax, order my car's registration renewal, and get some writing done. But no strict plans, because a bitch needs rest. 


So I definitely waiting until Wednesday to get the rest of this blog done haha. I ended up seeing if the rumors were true about The Swift Life coming out at midnight, plus I couldn't sleep anyway, so I was exhausted Tuesday night. But anyway. Since I was off on Tuesday, I didn't really do a whole hell of a lot. I didn't even wake up until after noon, because apparently my body really needed this sleep or something. Aside from feeling like I had wasted my entire day away, I slept pretty good. I also had this weird dream where I was like surrounded by space. Like, the sky was space, but I was on this like floating platform or something where there was a hall of doors. The lighting was all blues and purples and it was just like a hall of alternate realities, because I opened one door, and saw Seanathan Michael Preston in...let's just say, in a way that was VERY opposite from reality. I just, can't deal. But it brought about a possible story idea, not the Sean part, but the hall of alternate realities part, so we'll see how that fairs in the future.

I got up, made some coffee, then did a little bit of writing. Literally, a little bit. Got a better hold of scene 2 in chapter eight though, so I'm grateful for whatever little I did get accomplished. Then I don't think I really did anything much. Oh wait, yeah I did. I filmed three reactions videos haha. I filmed one for Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me music video, and then both Superfruit's Fantasy and Keep Me coming music videos. Come to think of it, I was pretty productive during the day. Here's the link for the Demi video, as the Superfruit videos aren't edited and posted yet. Demi's went up today.


I'm still not over the fact that Jesse Williams was in the video. That hot specimen of the Lord. Anyway, after I filmed all three videos, I edited the TMYLM video and scheduled it for today at 11am, which is what I did for all my Dream Daddy videos (RIP) and I don't know why that's the time I go for, maybe it's because of Joseph Birdsong? #ThePowerOfJoe. Then, towards dinner time, I went into the kitchen, at a piece of leftover Hamburger Pie, and started drinking. Keep in mind, I'm not much of a drinker. And I hadn't eaten anything until that piece of pie, so that probably didn't help. But bitch, I was chasing my Strawberitas...with whipped cream. Yep, it's true. I'm that bitch haha. But even after the first 20oz can, I was feeling it. By the time I finished the second one, and was finally finishing Twister in my room, I was fully drunk. From two Bud Light flavored beers. Like, who am I? Remember when 21 year old Justin drank an entire bottle of vodka by himself and didn't feel anything? I've literally become such a lightweight. But once I sobered up, I ended up trying to stay up for The Swift Life, which didn't come out, but I also really struggled getting to sleep period. It was really a lot. And then I woke up around 4AM, in some terrible stomach pain. Literally I woke up from the pain. I don't know if it was the Hamburger Pie or the cheese sticks I had after I was super drunk, but something wasn't right. I finally went back to sleep, but then my alarm went off, and it was time for work.


And now we're up to speed. So today wasn't really that bad, or really that interesting, but alas. One thing that happened Tuesday that I forgot to mention was Allen asked what I was doing this weekend, and that he wanted to have a get together at his place, and wanted me to come. Obviously I'm down, but I'm super nervous. I know I'd be super comfortable with him, but with people I don't know?? Super anxiety haha. But I told him I'd have to see if Faith Rose and Morgan and I weren't getting together for Destiny's birthday celebration, but that I'm totally down. I'm just really nervous haha.

I came in to four pick carts, go figure, and a pallet of overstock. But honestly, at this point, I just roll with it and do what I can do. I'm so used to doing everything alone and not being able to finish everything, that literally none of it bothers me. So that's what I was doing this morning. After the morning meeting, we zoned Housewares, then went to break, then ended up zoning in Toys. The rest of the morning was spent planning out features and picks. It's just a lot when you literally have the busiest department in the store at the moment, so I spent so much more of my time helping customers than anything. 

Lunch was fine, watched Joe play a Home Alone SNES game, ate chips alone in my car, the pervious usual haha. It's the first lunch I've really had to myself in a while, but it was needed and lovely. After lunch, I decided to rededicate myself to the picks, which, again, was hard to do because I kept helping customers, and Donna with paint, and customers, you get the jist. But it didn't end up being too bad of a day. Faith Rose was off, but I had my support system. Shanan had to do this package check thing that they had to do now? I don't know, it's weird, but yeah. And when I got home? I was SHOOK because low and behold, with no announcement, The Swift Life was in the app store! I instantly downloaded it, and I'm obsessed. Literally. I love the Taymoji, the font of the posts you can make, it's just wonderful. I'm still super confused, but you know. Luckily, in other news, Allen did confirm that Amanda will be at the party Friday night, so I'll know someone haha. Now I'm not as nervous, but still, pretty nervous. And now, I'm gonna get into bed, probably mess around on The Swift Life some more, message the new Rep Tour DC Snapchat group I joined thanks to Swift Life, and lay down. I might forgo That '70s Show tonight because I want some like cartoons or something? I don't know why.

Blaming Phyllis for the demise of Bingo,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment