Saturday, August 19, 2017

Vacancy

| Now Playing: The Louvre by Lorde |

Well summer slipped us,
Underneath her tongue.
Our days and nights are,
Perfumed with obsession.
Half of my wardrobe,
Is on your bedroom floor.
Use our eyes, throw our hands, overboard.

I am your sweetheart,
Psychopathic crush.
Drink up your movements,
Still I can't get enough.
I over think your,
Punctuation use.
Not my fault, just a thing, that my mind do.

A rush at the beginning,
I get caught up just for a minute.
But lover, you're the one to blame,
All that you're doing,
Can't your hear the violence?
Megaphones in my chest.
Broadcast the boom boom boom boom,
And make 'em all dance to it
____________________________________________________

This probably won't be very long haha. Not really a whole hell of a lot has happened since my last blog. I've been keeping to myself, I have no money, I haven't really done anything. So, yeah. There's that.

I've been getting some comments on my video reaction to Kesha's Rainbow, which as been fun to see. Someone actually called me entertaining, which was such a high compliment. I love seeing stuff like that, especially when, like in that video as well as all my videos, I'm just being myself. Even if I probably do come off a little abrasive and crass. That's just me.

Speaking of videos, I accidentally finished Dream Daddy. I know, I'm an actual mess. I didn't even really know that much about Dream Daddy before I bought it and started playing and recording it, so I had no idea how long the game was, which isn't very long. I was hoping for a wonderful ending, but apparently there's all kinds of endings and I was PISSED by my ending haha. But I'll save those details for the videos. You can totes check out my channel (Jesse Grey on YouTube), my second Dream Daddy video just went live today, so there's that. I think I'm going to keep recording more Dream Daddy, and just try and see all the endings with all the dads because I just really love the game and I know there's so much that I'm missing. Plus, I like to think that my commentary is pretty entertaining. But I also think I'm the funniest person on the planet, so excuse me bias.

Work has been light since I last blogged. The plan was to talk to Sean about my feelings on Friday, but that didn't end up happening. Things were super busy Friday, and there just wasn't time. I'm still going to talk to him about it, even though I'm really scared to and just nervous about it. I also have to go to Academy Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, so I'm so not looking forward to that classroom type setting with kindergarten type activities. But whatever. At least Wendy will be there with me in some shape or form. After my last blog, I've just kind of accepted my fate at work, until I talk to Sean, so my spirits haven't been nearly as heavy. Supes thankful for that.

Today, I've just been a trash bag of Lays Potato Chips. I woke up super early for my day off, like seven, and I watched Fate of the Furious for the first time, so that was nice. Then I proceeded to do a whole bunch of nothing because it's been such an exhausting week. I did however do some writing today, of course while listening to Melodrama, but I stopped because my hand started to hurt. But it was some good shit, per usge lately. I also caught some of Joseph Birdsong's stream tonight playing Splatoon 2's Salmon Run, but I'm honestly just too tired to stay up.

I can't believe I almost forgot to mention probably the most exciting news since my last blog! Okay, so let me set the scene, bitch. Alright so everything was normal, supes norms, on Friday and I'm at work and go to break and see people absolutely FREAKING OUT on Twitter and Tumblr, in regards to Taylor Swift, so I was like *insert eyes emoji* what is happening? So at first I thought it was for sure a hack, but I suppose at this point that's been completely ruled out, but Taylor has completely wiped her social media accounts. All of them. All replaced with black profile pictures, and black cover photos, and just blank-black. Like WHAT THE FUCK. There's been no announcement, but there's a lot of speculation and rumors. There was first a rumor that a single was going to drop on Friday night at midnight, but that didn't happen. The latest is Monday, something is going to happen, but we shall see. I'm literally DYING for new Taylor music and it would certainly lift me out of whatever remaining depression I'm feeling.

Since I finished Charmed, I had no idea what to watch at night when I go to bed. After mulling over my options, I settled on Queer As Folk, and I've been loving it so far. I'm honestly so ready for bed, I'm about to turn on some Queer As Folk, and just go to bed. I hope I'm a lot more productive tomorrow, but if not, oh well. I'm honestly too tired from this overwhelmingly emotional work week to stress out about anything else.

Vacant and void of concern,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment