Saturday, July 29, 2017

Eureka! Epiphany!

| Now Playing: Vacation by Superfruit |

I can't believe I still get like this,
My body on fire, Breathless.
I only wanna be alone with you.
It's alright,
I'm coming for you baby.
Hold tight,
Let me break on you like a wave.
And don't you pretend that you can't feel it.

I'm yours tonight if you say that you want it,
Our paradise if you think you can go there.
Sweet summer love vacation,
Feeling the good vibrations.
Our paradise if you say that you want it.
__________________________________________________

And I'm telling you, (I'm not going. You're the best man, I've eeeeeeevvverrrr known. No there's no way I can, eeeeeeeeevvverrrr go. No no there's no way. No way I'm living without you. I'm not living without you. I don't want to be freeeEEEEeee. I'm staying, I'm staying. And you. And you. You're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee.) Please ignore that, I just went on a musical tangent for a second there. Anyway, I'm telling you, work this week has been pretty insufferable. It's just been so intense with all those prices changes and everything, it's just been so overwhelming. Thursday was filled with more of the same. More prices changes, more extra stuff that they wanted me to do that I didn't have time for. And Friday I was STILL trying to get all of the late clearance out of the way. I finally was able to clear all the late ones. But there was still over a thousand when I left. Plus I had time to cut Thursday from staying over the day before. But this weird thing happened Friday that I was super thankful for and kept me from literally losing my shit.

I was mentally coaching myself, talking myself down from being so wound and feeling like I was teetering on the edge of mental capacity. I kept telling myself that I can only do what I can do and just to quit stressing out so much. I just have got to quit letting that place effect me so much. So I felt a little better, and the stress just absolutely left me after thinking about the second book and the plotlines just shifted everything into perspective for me and everything. It was really needed.

Today was Lays Potato Chips, but it's what I needed. I did do laundry, so now I have all clean clothes for the first time since I moved back to Salem. Oh, and Friday, I treated myself and bought some books from Amazon and also stopped by Gamestop and picked up my copy of Splatoon 2. And thank God I did. It was exactly what I needed. Splatoon 2 is such a damn fun game and it really allowed myself to get lost in it and just enjoy it to the fullest extent. I might play a little here in a minute just before bed. I cleaned my room some more, playing more Splatoon, watched some Charmed, fell asleep for an hour, and woke up about an hour ago just to write this and everything. And then I saw a massive spider in my room the size of the raven on my tattooed hand that my grandma had to kill because I was petrochemically petrified. And now, Benzo and I are sending voice texts quoting Matilda. We're enough haha. I'm glad tomorrow's her birthday so we can eat, be Lays Potato Chips: The Sequel, and enjoy each other's company.

This is the shortest blog I've had in a while. But that's because I haven't done much, and I've been trying to destress from this week before overnights start next Sunday. Pray for me. (PRAY WITH ME FORREST, PRAY WITH ME). I'm enough tonight.

Thankful for the little epiphanies,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment