Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Lell-Win

| Now Playing: Back Here by BB Mak |

Baby set me free,
From this misery,
I can't take it no more.
Since you ran away,
Nothing's been the same.
Don't know what I'm living for.
Here I am,
So alone.
And there's nothing in this world I can do.

Until you're back here baby.
Miss you,
Want you,
Need you so.
Until you're back here baby, yeah.
There's a feeling inside,
I want you to know.
You are the one and I can't,
Let you go.

And I wonder,
Are you thinking of me
'Cause I'm thinking of you.
And I wonder,
Are you ever coming back in my life?
'Cause here I am,
So alone.
And there's nothing in this world I can do.
Until you're back here baby.
__________________________________________________

Okay, the only reason this song is even here is because I found this video of BB Mak reuniting playing Back Here acoustically, and it was everything. So I've literally been listening to a playlist of Prom by SZA and Back Here by BB Mak haha.

So the past couple days have actually been a lot. Well, fairly a lot. Monday was pretty crazy because on my lunch, Faith Rose came with me while I filled out the application at Caroline Forest for a theoretical apartment in the future with Benzo. And Faith Rose was absolutely cracking me up haha. First there was this who situation about her hearing Jacob Sartorious and saying "isn't that a turtle?" and then she saw a receipt in my car and was like what did you get? marinara? Oh, that's her name. Bitch, her name was Mariana haha. It was too much to handle.

I woke up Tuesday morning getting the full audiobook of my book! There's already some massive changes that he's going to have to rerecord a bunch. I still can't get over him pronouncing Llewellyn as LELL-WIN. I literally can not. But that's been so exciting to have! I'm still not even halfway done with it because my latest obsession has sort of taken over. Monday night, I started watching this season of Celebrity Big Brother UK. Mainly because Courtney Act is on this season, and I love her. And her relationship with Andrew has literally been so wonderful. I'm already almost caught up, and I just love it. The US version of Celebrity Big Brother, the first ever, is about to start so that'll be fun.

I've been getting little headaches throughout the start to this week, and it's just been over. My cousin Taylor also came over and took the day bed, she and Tony broke up apparently. There's also some drama going on with Jason and Isaac, but I can't even be bothered to talk about it. In fact, I thinkI'm just going to end the blog here. Last blog of January, where has the time gone? I'm also ending this early because I wanna get to bed earlier tonight. But there you have it.

Not lell-winning,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment