Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hmm-mnm, Fun

BAM. No NP this blog, because literally I haven't listened to anything really new and or interesting. I've actually, in the past couple days, been relistening to reputation, specifically End Game for whatever reason. Maybe it's because of the music video and my reaction to it, but who can never be sure. So there's that explanation out of the way. The title is in reference to something that Faith Rose said a little while ago, something about her cooking game she was planning that I got on Snapchat several weeks ago haha. There's also the hmm-mmm, not fun variation haha. Honestly it's just a hoot and a holler when it's me and Faith Rose.

This week hasn't been too crazy. Work has been lead by the filling of my shelves with the new mod from the reset, so that's kept me pretty busy as far as work's been concerned. I actually ended up writing Monday night after work, and it was nice to be writing for two days in a row. But I haven't been doing much writing since then. Hours have been cut, again, at work, so there's also been that. This week is three days 7-3 and two days 7-4. It's honestly not bad, just annoying because of the lack of money. But a bitch will survive.

I was really struggling money wise until payday Tuesday. I've been trying to sell my Toshiba laptop since I've had my Mac, because I just don't need it anymore, but also because I could really use the money. I had someone through the weekend who was interested, and wanted to still buy it through the start of the week, but it kept falling through. Well, my grandma ended up buying it from me, so that she could give it to Jason, but honestly, I don't care. He can have the damn thing, I had already wiped it in preparation of selling it, and it's honestly for the best because it's not the best performance wise anymore. So that meant I had some extra money, which honestly is all I really needed.

Tuesday evening I got together with Benzo because it's been a while and we needed to catch up. I still had to catch her up on all the Allen news, and the stuff going on with Mom not really texting me back or getting back at me, which I'm not getting into because I still don't know what's going on there. But we met at Alejandro's and ate, but I had ate such a big lunch, salad at Famous Anthony's, and then a quick dinner that Mawmaw had already bought when I got home. But I only really nibbled while I caught her up, and we had a good time regardless. We even pursued Ross and Marshall's, mainly so I could try and find some new shoes (to no avail), but I did make it out of Ross with two amazing pair of underwear and an awesome navy and anchor tie. I guess Allen is rubbing off on me in the tie department haha.

And I meant to post this blog yesterday like I normally would, but I got super tired around seven and then my stomach started to hurt for literally absolutely no reason so I ended up going to bed early. So then today, the only crazy thing that happened, aside from Taco Bell being literally so super busy today, probably for their nacho fries launch I guess, when Faith Rose and I went there for lunch, was when I actually got off work and tried to head home. So I came home like normal, and my road was blocked off, right after Bradshaw. And so I went around, trying to make my way around back to the mountain side of our road and that was even blocked off. One of the officers told me there was a "dangerous" situation and they couldn't let me through. So I called Mawmaw, making sure everything was alright, but they didn't even know anything about it.

So I ended up parking at the outlook, and we got our W2's today, so I ended up doing my taxes on my phone while I waited. I'm getting back more than I ever have this year, so that's super exciting! And it's already been accepted, so I'm super thankful for that. But then I headed down the mountain, waited at the little turn around across from Melissa's house, and then it was finally clear. Mawmaw heard that there was some type of shooting going on, so there's that. Pretty intense.

The only other thing I've done is finally get caught up on all my shows. Grey's was so crazy intense and I cried. I'm on the last episode of Will & Grace now, and I finished last night's Riverdale before I starting recapping on WAG. I also turned my desk literally right around facing my TV now. Now sure how I feel about it yet, I just felt kind of stagnant with the energy of how my desk was before. I'm still hoping that it holds true that Allen and I get together this weekend. I was going to ask him if he wanted to go see Call Me By Your Name, but I don't think it's playing anywhere yet. It said something online about coming to Valley View the week of my birthday, but we shall see. I'm just super ready for this week in TV. ÅLL STARS 3 IS TONIGHT I AM SO HYPE.

Confirming fun,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment