Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Flamboyant Return Of Veronica Lodge

| Now Playing: Dancing With Our Hands Tied by Taylor Swift |

I, I loved you in spite of
Deep fears that the world would divide us
So baby can we dance,
Oh through an avalanche and
Say, Say that we got it, I'm a,
Mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Oh, 'cause it's gravity
Oh, keeping you with me

I could've spend forever with your hands in my pockets,
Picture of your face in an invisible locket.
You said there was nothing in the world that could stop it,
I had a, bad feeling.
And darling you had turned my bed into a sacred oasis,
People started talking, putting us through our paces.
I knew there was no one in the world who could take it,
I had a, bad feeling.

But we were dancing,
Dancing with our, hands tied, hands tied
Yeah we were dancing,
Like it was the, first time, first time
Yeah we were dancing,
Dancing with our, hands tied, hands tied,
Yeah were were dancing,
And I had a, bad feeling
But we were dancing.

I'd kiss you as the lights when out,
Swaying as the room burned down.
I'd hold you as the water rushes in,
If I could dance with you again.
______________________________________________________________________

At this point, is it even shocking that there's another Taylor Swift song in the NP? There shouldn't be, because literally what else would I be listening to when there's a brand new Taylor Swift album out there, thriving in the world? Exactly, nothing. With that being said, this blog has both had a lot happen, and then also nothing at all? It's very strange. I feel like a lot has happened in the last four days, since I'm actually writing this on Thursday evening, because I literally couldn't be bothered to pull my shit together and get this blog conceived on Wednesday. But alas, here lies Jesse's motivation.

So since I couldn't be bothered on Saturday to post a blog, and Sunday was included in my last blog, we're starting with Monday for a chance, which is strange, but here goes. So Monday was yet another day at work, and it's been like most, where I spend most of my work day in the backroom, really trying to get the overstock and freight under control, even though any effort has proven to be futile. If I remember correctly, I spent the entire day in the backroom, capping and making room for the overstock. I was able to get three pallets to work there way into the 9 bins, but it still left so much. And I also spent lunch in the break room with Faith Rose, because Destiny is awesome, but the mashed potatoes from the deli, in a rare off moment, were not. We found out that our bonus was going to be on the next check, so it was perfect ticket happened time! Once I came home, I was battling with the same person I have been for a while now for first place for tickets, and after I was finished with all of my boosts, they still slid ahead. So I did what any rational Swiftie would do. I bought more merch and slid into first place haha. I went looking online, and found out that the boosts portal would close at noon on Tuesday, so I was a shoe-in unless the person bought merch like I did. But I was lucky enough TO LOCK IN FIRST PLACE. I literally have no idea how, but yeah. That's a thing that happened.

Tuesday was fun in the morning, only because I was doing the same thing in the backroom and KFC had its reopening and me and LunchCrew, minus Teresa, added Amber and Wendy, went there for lunch and we had a good integrity ridden time. Plus the new innards of KFC are awesome. It looks so great in there. But once I came back from lunch is when the apocalypse took it's meaty hands to my throat. I came back and Devin told me that I needed to let him reclaim his Pick Up bins, saying Seanathan Michael Preston told him that he was getting them back. And since they were full of toys, I was like what the hell is going on. Then I'm hearing in passing that I'm getting all my overstocked moved to one of the trailers outside, bins are being made in the trailer, so that everything can be binned in, and I'll have to cap them every morning. Literally, hell broke loose while I went to lunch. So I spent the rest of the day with Preston out in the bins, with some guest starring from Lloyd, and just really fucking up my lungs from the dirt and dust. Actually though, my lungs have been fucked up ever since, and I feel like I have a cold, like a scratchy throat. It's fucking dumb. But yeah, then Lloyd left us (HE LEFT US...HE LEFT US! name that movie and you get cool points) and Sharie helped us finish. I left relatively on time because I had decided once I got paid, I was FINALLY getting my haircut (Thanks Angela!) and buying hair dye to get it back to black by Amy Winehouse. But I also had shopping for my grandma to do.

Once I got home, I got to work on my hair, because a bitch needed it. And I'm so glad to be back to my badass black-headed self. Here's some before and after, because bitch, Veronica Lodge is back.



Then my ass stayed up a little bit, I don't even remember what I watched or did to be honest.

Yesterday, I did a lot of things. OH! Tuesday night, I got an audition for my book's audiobook! This guy was FUCKING ME UP with both how he was reading certain things in my audition script, and how perfectly he captured one certain character's spirit. It was so exciting! So Wendesday, I sent him the full manuscript, finally finished typing up chapter seven, plotted out the entirety of chapter eight, and went on a little exercise walk. I was a busy bitch haha. Then I winded down with some Super Mario Odyssey, finished the main game, and then went to bed with That '70s Show, which was hard to do because I had eaten too much spaghetti, my throat was bothering me full force from the dirt and dust in the trailer, I assume, and yeah. It was just a mess. Even though it's Thursday right now, I'm gonna save today for the next blog, and try and get some semblance back to these blogs haha.

More Veronica Lodge than human,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment