Saturday, November 18, 2017

Deactivation

| Now Playing: Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift |

My name,
Is whatever you decide and.
I'm just gonna call you mine,
I'm insane but I'm your baby.
Echoes,
Of your name in my mind.
Halo hiding my obsession.
I once was poison ivy but,
Now I'm your daisy.

And baby, for you,
I would fall from grace,
Just to touch your face.
If you walk away,
I'd beg you on my knees to stay.

Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't you ain't doing it right.
Lord save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be using for the rest of my life.
Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't you ain't doing it right.
Oh Lord save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be using for the rest of my life.

I get so high,
Oh, every time your, every time you're loving me,
You're loving me.
Trip of my life,
Oh, every time you're, every time you're touching me,
You're touching me.
Every time you're, every time you're loving me.
Oh Lord save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be using for the rest of my life,
Using for the rest of my life.
_____________________________________________________________

SHOCKER. There's a new Taylor Swift song in the NP haha. Anyone reading this should just assume that that's going to be the case until all 15 songs from reputation are featured haha. I legit haven't listened to anything else but reputation, so it's valid. And let's give three cheers for the return of normal blog days! It's currently Saturday night, and I haven't written, or I guess posted, a Saturday blog in two weeks, so welcome back, Saturday. You've been reactivated.

Okay, so let's get this show on the road. So, firstly, as we know, my rep video didn't post on my blog, because it wasn't to be so difficult. But assuming my phone will cooperate, I'll post them individually here, or at least the ones that I've posted on my YouTube channel. I just posted the one for Getaway Car about an hour ago, so that's how far I've gotten haha. Both End Game and Don't Blame Me got blocked, but not removed, so no one can view them, and it pisses me off. But so far, I Did Something Bad, Delicate, and So It Goes... are still up. So hopefully that doesn't change. But like I said, if Blogger will allow it, I'll attach them here for anyone (me) who wants to see it. And it won't, so there's that.

So Thursday, was a day haha. I came in to 11 pallets of freight, even after fitting three whole pallets in my bins the day before. It's just getting so out of hand. And even though I suggested it a month ago, I finally got the go ahead to deactivate the department. Thank God. Because I'm getting so much freight it's absolutely insane. So since I got the go ahead on that, I started doing that. Mary Ann was helping me, but both of us were getting pulled in so many directions, it was taking forever just to do the two aisles we finished. Then it was lunch time and LunchCrew got together and went to Mexican, which of course was amazing. Shout out to Destiny Faith Rose for paying for my broke ass. And then I came back, and was told their was a safety meeting, so I printed out the mods like suggested, so I could scan them during the meeting. But it got cancelled, so I stayed in personnel and kept scanning and deactivating things. And I was doing it until 6:30. SIX THIRTY. And then I had some things to do in the department, so I was there until 7. My overtime gonna be right.

And then I came home and was gearing up for the night's shows. GIRL, GREYS!?? The last ten seconds really fucked me up. AND HTGAWM I CAN'T. It's just so good. And, something I forgot to mention in my last blog, I started talking to a guy?? Who am I? Haha, but for real, I started talking to him on Grindr like as I was leaving for Nashville, either the day I left, I think, or close therein, but we've been talking like every day sense then. I think after I got back from Nashville I gave him my number and we've texted every single day since then, plus Snapchat. I don't know. I don't wanna get my hopes up because of what happened the last time I was in a relationship, but I really like him. He's just a really cool, sweet guy, that doesn't live in a different state, and I don't know. He's just a really great guy. We're trying to coordinate a date, since he asked me out on one, but a bitch is broke, so we're trying to work around that haha. Probably after Black Friday and all the work hysteria that's about to happen during the next week. So yeah, haha. There's that. Three cheers to Allen for just being a sweetheart.

So moving on, after I wrapped up with Seanathan Michael Preston about why I was staying late and everything else going on at work, I headed home. My grandma was spending the night with her friend Ann up in Christiansburg, so there was that. Nikki got home around the same time that I did and she brought home food from Montano's, which is always bomb as fuck, I still can taste that bomb ass potato soup, it's so good.

Friday was spent dragging because I didn't sleep well because of staying up to watch the shows, and because I had no coffee to full load my preparation for the day. But it was a good day. I was working on price changes and trying to get any of the 15 pallets of overstock in my bins. I got rid of one pallet, but yeah. That's a lot of overstock. LunchCrew went to Zaxby's, where we had a lot of laughs and it was a good time. Shout out to Terry Risa for also paying for my broke ass haha. I love my babes. I came home and posted the So It Goes... reaction video, then just continued to watch That '70s Show while I got ready to sleep. I'm still on Season 5. It's just as slow of a burn as Season 4 was haha.

Woke up this morning, and got to sleep in and get some really, really, good sleep for once, so that was much appreciated. Then I made a pot of coffee and got to working on finishing chapter seven of Book Two, and I finally got it finished! I'm so glad because it's been so long since I've been able to sit down and write and have that time, and today just proved to me that I can still write the same amazing way that I have been, even if it's been a little while since I've been able to churn out some high quality writing. So that's super awesome. Then I listened to reputation pretty much all day, made friends with Jess that's super popular on Tumblr with the Swiftie fandom, bonded, and she shared that she loves my videos! So crazy haha. I Did Something Bad has 17K views!? WHAT THE FUCK. And Perez Hilton, who I didn't know had an official Tumblr, liked my Getaway Car video haha. I don't like him, AT ALL, but that was just freaking hilarious.

So that's how I've spent my day haha. I tried typing up chapter seven, but I was tapped out, I guess. But I did make this video of me singing along to Dancing With Our Hands Tied, so here's that to enjoy.


I'm literally a mess. But what have we come to expect? The fact that I will forever and always be Taylor Swift trash haha.

Deactivating on being inactive,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment