Wednesday, November 8, 2017

There Will Be No Further Explanation

| Now Playing: Yet Another Dig by Bob The Drag Queen |

You're sipping on the haterade, yet another swig.
Frying up some bacon bitch, yet another pig.
I'm a Redwood and you're yet another twig.
All Stars 2 was yet another rig.

I see you on Twitter bitch, yet another block.
Catch me on the runway, sissy yet another walk.
You're bothered bitch? These are just the facts.
Time to chop a bitch down, "Tina!...bring me the axe!"

Yet another dig, yet another dig at me
Eleganza, I see the way you trip off me
Pipe down bitch, I run the library
Shh, you're too shallow to dig on me

My name's Alaska and I'm here to make it clear,
I know you love me baby but I fucking hate you dear.
Turn this shit up 'til your fucking ears bleed,
And if you ask me to stop? "I'd like to keep it on please."
Four challenge wins, four challenge wins,
Then the finale comes, and the crowned queen is...
It's not right but it's not okay,
Who's after Peppermint? Bitch, not Shea Coulee!
Mmmmmm, sue me.

Yet another dig, yet another dig.
Yet another dig, yet another dig.
_____________________________________________________________________

Right after my last blog, I literally laid in bed and watched That '70s Show because I couldn't be bothered. Plus I was still feeling the subtle pangs of a headache and just all over bad. It literally was like I had a hangover without any of the fun of being buzzed or anything like that. I wish there was something even mildly interesting about the rest of my Sunday, but literally that's all I did. And then I went to bed. I did finally, finally, start Season 5 of That '70s Show. I literally started crying during the last episode of Season 4 because Eric and Donna were about to get back together but Eric was like I don't wanna be your second choice and the shaky vulnerability in Laura Prepon's voice when she goes "you're not!", it just fucked me up. Of course, they get back together in the start of Season 5 when Eric shows up in California, but ya know. Is it sad that the most interesting thing about the rest of my evening was literally me watching That '70s Show? Oh well. I'm living my best life.

Work wasn't too bad on Monday. All my freight was ran this morning when I came in, but I still had all those price changes from last week because no one did them while I was off on Sunday. I mean, I didn't really expect for that to be the case, but still. Anyway, work was work. Except for the little episodes I was having. First it was like my stomach was hurting because I ate too much, but I in fact had not eaten too much, so I don't know what that was about. I kept having to burp in order to clear the pain from my stomach, as one tends to do. Then I had this weird series of heart palpitations a few hours later and it like caused me to be really out of breath? I don't know, it was just weird. But then after I was clocked out, I found out Warden wanted me, but since I was clocked out, I was free to go. So naturally I think I'm in trouble. I hate to think that way, especially when I haven't done anything wrong and I work as hard as I do, but ya know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Tamar Braxt brings.

When I got home, I immediately started to do my boosts, but even with completing them for the day, I've lost my first place standing. I'm bummed, but I'm still hoping that I can get my hands on some really good seats and everything. Time will tell on that front as well. Ian was over at the house and the four of us had some pretty interesting conversations over dinner. And since then, I FaceTimed with Benzo and now I'm honestly ready to go to bed. This time change from the weekend has me feeling some type of way. I just really hope that I'm not in any sort of trouble or anything because as stressful and everything as my job is, I really do appreciate it and enjoy helping people finding what they need and learning as much as I can. I just hope it's not something to stress over. Literally the last time I went down to Nashville, as soon as I got back, everything crumbled beneath me, and I really don't want that to happen again. Maybe I just need a good night's sleep.

And although I didn't really sleep as soundly as I would have liked, I did feel pretty decent when I woke up. I was just a little worried about work given how yesterday ended, but it was all for not. Today was a pretty good day. I spent the entire morning at work moving features and things around. LunchCrew plus Amber hit up DQ for lunch, where we laughed and laughed and just really had a good time and just all around joy was had. Then I spent the rest of the evening finally getting my late price changes finished and literally did my picks last, but it all got done, so obviously routine isn't the best way to do things? haha.

Also, yesterday there was an alleged tracklist for reputation floating around, and there were tons of reports saying that this one was actually real. Well, since stores are getting the physical copies of the album now, today that tracklist was pretty much confirmed and I'm beside myself with excitement. Obviously I have no self control when it comes to looking up the tracklist because we're literally THREE days out and Taylor hasn't released the tracklist, but obviously, I'm not going around spreading it online or anything. I personally just wanted song titles to look forward to, but I'm not about posting that online or ruining what moves Taylor wants to do. I'm just a nosy bitch.

Once I got off work, and was thankful that nothing of the sort that I was worried about yesterday didn't happen, I came home and did my boosts. Now that I'm finally finished with that, I think I'm gonna play a little Super Mario Odyssey because I'm obsessed before I head to bed. Much excite, I know haha. I'm hoping that with the tracklist leak, Taylor officially drops the tracklist Tamar Braxt, but we shall see. She also dropped Secret Session video sneak peeks today and shared the Target commercial for the rep magazines. I'm literally gonna be such a mess Friday.

Another night of weird sleep. Not bad sleep, just a lot of waking up, a lot of rolling over and that king of thing. Remember how I said Taylor would probably address the tracklist today? Well, before I went to bed last night, she dropped it officially at around ten o'clock haha. I knew it wasn't going to be long. And sure, it would have been great to have experienced the drop when it happened, but I mean with stores getting the album in the stores, a tracklist leak was inevitable. So here's the official tracklist via Queen of Snakes herself.


BITCH. I'm so fucking hyped. I can't believe that at this time tomorrow night, I'll be gearing up for the album's official release. So I honestly can't remember which song titles I was most interested in for 1989 but I remember being super excited for both Treacherous and Sad Beautiful Tragic before we had heard them. And for reputation, the three that I'm most excited for are I Did Something Bad, Don't Blame Me, and This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. FUCK. Those SONG TITLES DOH. I'm literally shooketh to the core.

So today's work day turned out to be a lot better than it began. I was instantly annoyed over the handheld situation, since I left mine for Seanathan Michael Preston when I was leaving yesterday, and it was just enough. Then I was told something about binning pallets that apparently is correct but I've never heard of it in my 5 years of experience? So great communication there, I was just over it. But the rest of the day turned out well, and that's with a surprise visit from Market there today. I was too busy moving pallets around and binning overstock and things this morning to do any sort of a routine.

Pam, Wendy, Amber and I grabbed lunch at Hardee's today, and it was just much needed. Both my boos Destiny Faith Rose and Terry Risa were both off today, so they missed out on all the shenanigans of the day. Then the rest of my day was going to be spent doing routine and top stock but that ended up falling to the wayside so that I could finally address that cart of demo stuff from the event Saturday that hasn't been touched since I left it there, so there's that. But at least that's finished now. And by then, it was already time for me to go. Oh, and I discovered that Twitter FINALLY updated to 280 characters now, because they knew that I'm gonna need to display my trash ass when reputation drops at midnight Thursday.

Then I came home, had some bomb ass Schwann's potato soup with my grandparents, watching good ol' Judge Judy because we stan her in this house, and I went straight in on my boosts. And I've regained my first place ranking! I don't know how and I don't expect to keep it long, but that put a smile on my face today. Then I went to cleaning my room because I realized that if I vlog a little bit tomorrow (for my forthcoming road trip vlog) that I can't possibly blog with a messy room, I just can't. So I did that while bopping my ass to Superfruit's amazing Future Friends album, and now I'm gonna settle down with tonight's new episode of Riverdale before bed. Life is good when you don't have to constantly explain yourself, like I tend to have to do at work. Plus, tomorrow is my last day of work before my four day weekend starts and a bitch is ready for it by Taylor Swift.

Finished with explanations,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment