Wednesday, October 25, 2017

You Can't Wear Your Hat Inside

| Now Playing: Candy Paint by Post Malone |

Everybody say that I gotta be stopped,
Even though my final form ain't unlocked.
I'm so ahead of these motherfuckers.
All these motherfuckers so false with me,
I know there ain't shit you could offer me.
Take a second if you think about crossing me.

Candy paint with the white on top,
Lambo doors of the oowop drop.
If you busy plottin' on what I got,
Kick in your door, that's what you thought.
Hundred thousand dollars on the table top,
Half price my whip, same price my watch.
Got no jumper but I ball a lot,
Bitch I'm Young Stoney, I do what I want.
Candy paint with the white on top,
Lambo doors of the oowop drop.
If you busy plottin' on what I got,
Kick in your door, that's what you thought.
Hundred thousand dollars on the table top,
Half price my whip, same price my watch.
Got no jumper but I ball a lot,
Bitch I'm Young Stoney, I do what I want.
_______________________________________________________

So for once, or at least the first time for a while, I'm writing this blog solely on the day that it's posted. Basically I'm bound to forget something, and not a whole hell of a lot has gone on, which is weird for my Wednesday blogs, but here we go.

Right after my last blog, I did end up going and getting some gas. I guess I just really needed to get out of the house because I felt a lot better once I did. I even went past the house and kept driving until right at the Home Place because I just needed a little longer to be carefree, listening to my Rep & Rap playlist (Which is LITERALLY just the three songs from reputation and the song featured in this blog's NP) and just driving without regard to the shitstorm that's been going on in my head lately. I don't know why my family talking about my weight behind my back has fucked with me so heavily since it happened, but it really has. Like I just don't understand. Other sides of my family have done the same thing, so it's not like this is a new thing for me to be experiencing. I don't know.

When I got home, I was still moping around from everything and I finally had had enough of it. So I started typing up that HIIT workout I saved from Saturday, and got to work on it. Let me say, while doing the exercise it was an absolute bitch, but once I regained consciousness and my breathing was back to norman, I felt absolutely incredible. I always forget how rewarding it feels after you've worked out, especially for a plus-sized bitch like me. I felt really glorious. So after that, I played a little Splatoon but then I ended up doing even more exercise because I hate the way my family was making me feel, so I ended up FaceTiming Benzo and walking around our massive yard seven times. So that was great, getting that much exercise felt great, and it was just a great day spent bettering myself. I ended up chilling with That '70s Show and went to sleep, and then it was back to work for one day, then back off on Tuesday.

Monday wasn't too bad. I actually followed routine and everything, but that's because I left the pallets for overnight to work, I had two of them not even worked from overnight so. It was manager approved, so I got to stay on my processes. The only other major thing that sticks out, aside from LunchCrew hitting up Wendy's on lunch, is Teresa got really upset. I won't divulge details but it's bullshit and I call integrity on that shit. It's just so uncalled for and ridiculous.

I ended up watching all of Season 2 of Haters Back Off on Netflix Monday night. Honestly, Monday after work is such a blur, and I have no idea why. I know I did some writing, but other than that, I have no idea what happened. I didn't do any HIIT workout because I was so exhausted from the day before and I worked so hard at work. I think I might have done my boosts, and I ended up falling asleep to the last two episodes of Haters Back Off, so there's that. When I woke up, I finished Haters Back Off, which is still good even if it doesn't match the hype of Season 1, and asked Benzo what time we were getting together. Since both of us were off, we made plans to go up to the park in Radford that I fell in love with and walk around, and then maybe take Shep to the dog park that's just around the riverbend, but because of timing issues, we didn't end up doing that. I met her at Bedford Walmart and we perused the aisles while her mom was shopping since Benzo was the chauffer. After that, we headed back to her house, then back to Walmart to get my car, and we decided to hit up Lynchburg and take advantage of Red Lobster's Endless Shrimp.

Obviously, I was wearing my go-to outfit as of late, which is my black rep shirt, my stitch witched black shorts, and my rep hat. So when we finally arrived at Red Lobster, I took off my hat because I wanted a change I guess, and when I voiced this, Benzo quoted the classic line from Matilda, which is the title of this blog, in Zinnia's voice and I about passed out from laughter. It was just perfect. It's crazy how drastic Benzo can alter my mood for the better. I'm super grateful to have her in my life. So our server was sort of really just uptight? I don't know. She was giving me clipped attitude the whole time and I was ready to string bean it all over the carpet. And when I asked for a bread bag to go, she was like yeah for 6.99. And considering that I've gone to multiple Red Lobster locations (Maybe this is why my family calls me fat) and always have gotten bread to go for free, I was perturbed. But after I said I wasn't really wanting to pay for it, she ended up giving me one, but I just wasn't appreciate of her attitude. But the food was still great. That Nashville shrimp, BITCH. And dipped in that whipped sweet potatoes? FUCK.  A bitch had a good time. So then we went to Burlington and I ended up getting these fucking chic ass boots. They're Levi's, black, and honestly it just completes my tour outfit. But I've also been looking at a pair of black shoes and have been interested in a pair of boots for a while now, so it was just a win-win. I could take a picture, but I'm Lays Potato Chips.

Then we went to Rue 21 and I ended up getting their limited edition #RUE cologne, because I HAVE been searching for a new cologne. I was OBSESSED with their limited edition Neon Summer from either last year or year before, so that was cool. Plus I got the second bottle half off so. But there went my money until next check haha. Granted, it was both things I needed, but still. We then went to Ross, but neither of us ended up getting anything, which was good for both of our wallets. After that, it was back to Bedford Walmart to drop her off at her car. I would have liked to have stayed and hung out at her house or something, but it was already getting late, and I at least wanted to attempt to workout and everything, so I came home. I ended up doing the Day 2 workout on HIIT, and I thought elbow planks were going to be easy? Bitch, they were not. But at least I did them. I went to bed with That '70s Show (I've been stuck on like the same two episode in Season 4 because I keep falling asleep during them haha) and went back to work again again.

Today wasn't bad, per se, it was just aggravating as hell. I come back from ONE day off, and all hell as broke loose. We're not allowed at the work station in the morning to get notes, and not one but TWO assistant managers have up and quit without notice. Like WHAT?? It's just so crazy. Our store is just hanging by a thread. The rest of the day went great, aside from dealing with trying to stay in routine (price changes) but being told to also do something else (move things to a new bin). There's just a little bit of an expectation problem at our store. I also kind of mouthed off during the meeting that we held down the clearance aisle, and I really didn't mean to, but it just sort of slipped out. I honestly was trying to say them in my head. I think I've just getting more fed up. But I was really sorry about the way everything came out. I even ended up leaving a little late because I was working on getting the most bulk of my price changes worked completely.

I came home, tired as hell. My boots are super comfortable, but I was ready to get them off. I'm going to try and wear them for the rest of the work week because they need to be broken in, so by the time tour comes around, or just in general wear, they're not as painful for my pinkie toes to be walked in. And during this synopsis of my past few days, Rosanna messaged me on Facebook, apologizing for commenting on my weight. I haven't even fully read it, so let me give that a whirl before I contingency. Well, I appreciate the apology at least. She's the only one brave enough to come forward about it and admit that she was wrong, so I'll give her that. Shout out to Chevy for setting her straight. I always knew you would have my back.

Also, there was an LA Secret Sessions for reputation but not that much of it has shown up on my Tumblr dash? It's weird because for London and both nights of Rhode Island, I saw it everywhere, but it was so low key for LA? I don't know, maybe they weren't allowed to say anything at all, who knows. I just know that reputation is so close to being released and it coincides with my four day weekend vacation to Nashville, so I'm super pumped. I'm just so ready to have that weekend (Which apparently we're supposed to be having company during so we'll see if I'm lucky enough to dodge that) and to just get away for a while. And that's really about it. Such a tame blog for a Wednesday, I can't get over it haha. I think it's because I didn't blog a little every day. I need to get back in the habit of doing that, but ya know. I'll probably just take a shower, maybe do some boosts and play Splatoon? I could get caught up on Riverdale and watch tonight's episode live but I don't want to? Oh well, whatever happens, happens. I just know I'm ready for the weekend.

Not wearing hats inside of fancy places,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment