Saturday, October 7, 2017

Eat Some Goddamn Spaghetti

| Now Playing: Wanna Be by Betty Who |

It's a  long cold walk after midnight
When you send me home.
'Cause she comes around late and she hates it
When we're all alone.
She's beautiful and I just can't compete.

But I'd ride with you, die with you,
I'd spend my life with you.
Stuck with me, fuck with me,
So come make love to me.
I know she's sweet, but she isn't me.
Where she lies in your eyes,
That's where I wanna be.

When a stranger says we look good together,
We just laugh.
If you only knew how it hurts,
'Cause you're my other half.
This nightmare has become my favorite dream,
'Cause I'm standing in for a love that is the real thing.

You know I need you 'cause,
I'd ride with you, die with you,
I'd spend my life with you.
Stuck with me, fuck with me,
So come make love to me.
I know she's sweet, but she isn't me.
Where she lies in your eyes,
That's where I wanna be.
______________________________________________________

So remember how in the last blog I talked about how I was headed to bed after eating my leftover Mexican? I should have known better. I don't know if that's the real reason behind why it was so hard for me to find sleep, but alas, I didn't sleep very well. So waking up Thursday morning was quite the trials and tribulations for me. Luckily, once I got going, I was alright. It was just the getting going that was the issue.

Apparently, I had the perfect day off on Wednesday, because we didn't have a truck the night before, so that was a blessing. But for some crazy reason, I thought I was going to get to stay in more of a routine today, but that didn't end up happening, what else is new. But it was a good day regardless. Nothing crazy remarkable happened.

Once I got home though, the real fun began. After the wonderful combo of cowboy beans for dinner and the ritualistic viewing of Judge Judy with my grandparents during dinner, I did my boosts for taylorswifttix, per usge. I started watching That '70s Show while I was doing so, but then my grandma came and helped me switch out the boxes so that I have cable back on my tv in my room, so that's super wonderful. Then, since I had a little bit of time before TGIT began, I decided to stitch witch that super cute pink hoodie I got from Ross. It worked out pretty perfect! I'm still debating on whether or not I should write REP on the back, probably lowercase, because while I still really want the hoodie that's on Taylor's website, I never wear pullover hoodies. Although, now that I'm experienced at stitch witching hoodies, I suppose I could do that to the Taylor hoodie too. Because I really do want it. Anyway, here's pic of my handiwork.


Then I watched Grey's, always good, and Will & Grace, HILARIOUS. Literally I'm so damn glad that it's back on the air. Next up is HTGAWM, and I'm writing this in between the break from Will & Grace and the time for Murder to come back on. So get ready for me going off about that right after this sentence ends. DAMNNNN. Annalise Keating is mukafuking BACK. She's such a boss ass bitch and I love her. After watching HTGAWM, I headed to bed. I fell asleep almost as soon as I turned on That '70s Show, which was good since it was already so late and I needed to get to bed.

I tried that Reese's creamer that I bought from work yesterday when I woke up and enh. It's good, but I expected more of a Reese's taste, I guess. Thanks I guess. But it still made for a good cup of coffee. I guess I've just gotten so used to a stronger tasting coffee that it was a little lost on me, but obviously I'm going to keep drinking it. Work wasn't too bad, only that since the prenotes didn't download yesterday, there was a crazy amount of freight left behind, at least for me. If you ask me, that's not really much of an excuse, but what do I know? So I was running freight until 1:30. Yeah, that was my day. But I kept singing the song in the NP, the wonderful song that I've been addicted to since writing to it the other night, in my head throughout the day, so that was helping me get by. Other than that, work wasn't too bad. Except for the Hatchimals situation. New ones set at midnight, and no one put them out. So I got cussed out by customers for not having them out earlier than noon, but ya know. Home girl was over it .com.org.uk.edu.k12. I also started a new song today, and the first lyrics, BITCH. Why am I doing this to myself? "Vice grip snakes around my lungs, I keep breathing but the venom always comes." LITERALLY I THINK THAT'S SO GOOD. anyway. I keep thinking about me like making

Then I came home, and worked on my boosts, I'm over 1200 now haha. Then did some writing! THREE CHEERS FOR WRITING AFTER WORK PART TWO. This scene I'm writing is melting my black heart into a possible working one, so that's nice. I just love this book and how everything is coming together. It's going to be so hard if I have to pick a favorite one day in this series haha. After writing while listening to both Betty Who albums, since I also wrote on lunch again! While listening to Melodrama because always. But for real, after that, all I did was honestly lay in bed and peruse the internet before I finally settled down with That '70s Show and finally got some sleep.

I didn't wake up this morning until almost noon, after waking up around 8 and heading back to sleep. I didn't mean to sleep so late, but the body wants what the body wants, and I ain't gonna fight it, ya heard. I've spent most of today doing what I love to do: writing. I did play some Splatoon 2 throughout the day, because sometimes home girl needs to vent out some frustrations with some ink blasting. But I continued to build scenes in chapter seven today, and it was just wonderful. I listened to multiple albums while I did so too haha. Most of Taylor Swift's Red, All of Carly Rae's EMOTION, most of Sleeping With Sirens' Gossip album, and of course, I kept listening to Betty Who's Wanna Be, because I'm literally so obsessed. How did I get along without that song in my life? Honestly, I have no earthly idea. Anyway, the writing was awesome. I got to write this scene that I've been envisioning since the very beginning stages of Book Two, and it was so fun to see it finally be poured over the page. I kept on having multiple winds of motivation, and one of them was because I got another review for my book!

This one came from someone I connected with on Twitter a month or two ago. He's a writer too and he said he would read my book and I never really thought twice on it. But he tweeted me his review of it, posted it to Goodreads, AND posted it to Amazon. He's literally an angel. I was so excited about it, it inspired winds two and three of motivation haha. So that was super amazing to have happen today.

And the title comes from a quote that my grandma said today during dinner haha. My grandpa was talking about two of his favorite P subjects (Don't ask) and the title is what my grandma said in response haha. There's literally never a dull moment on the Mawmaw & Pawpaw Show. They should honestly have their own reality show, I'm not kidding.

Now it's time to settle down with That '70s Show and get some sleep. Ian was here working on the skylight in the kitchen, and some general fixing of the ceiling, and apparently he's gonna be back in the morning to do some more, so I'm sure I'll either get woken up by him, or worse. So I better get to snoozin'.

A renowned spaghetti enthusiast,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment