Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ain't That About A Bitch

| Now Playing: I Know You All Over Again by Trixie Mattel |

Is it wrong if I listen,
To songs that we lived in?
The stories are stayin the same.
I lie by the speaker,
Just getting weaker,
Until I remember your name.

And I don't call you when I cry,
And I don't up and go away.
Mostly I'm fine, most of the time
I get by like I said.

I haven't been drinking,
I haven't been thinking,
Of lonely, if onlys, and then.
And then I see you,
And I know you all over again.
And then I see you,
And I love you all over again.
_______________________________________________________

Night #4 of not getting sleep. I swear, I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to sleep, I want to rest. But that didn't happen for me Wednesday night. I literally wish I could find out what was wrong with me, having this awful luck getting to sleep. But Thursday really tried it work wise. So after the craziness over whether or not my mods were getting done the day before, they actually did them. And they left me a cart of EIGHT breakpacks full of stuff they said was "deleted". Only, upon further inspection, most of it was mod, and they must not have felt like doing it. Or overstock, that they also didn't want to deal with. I was livid. I found Seanathan Michael Preston (Whom I've been calling Preston for short, and I've gotten other people to start doing the same and it's HILARIOUS) and told him the wonderful news, and he wasn't too happy about it either.

For lunch, me and LunchCrew2K17 headed for something different and went to El Rodeo for lunch. I didn't realize they had a buffet for lunch. MEXICAN. BUFFET. Clearly, I was in heaven. And the food was SO GOOD. Ugh, I can still taste how perfectly seasoned the chicken was. The rest of the work day was me sorting through the breakpacks. I got everything down to four boxes, which is good progress. I left it with the direction of either Skyler or overnight to at least get rid of the breakpack of active mod, but did that happen after I got another night of no sleep? No. I stayed up past midnight because people thought that Taylor might release a song for Friday the 13th. But that didn't happen, so thing were back to normal.

Friday was a pretty good day. I spent the day getting rid of the breakpacks that they didn't have the effort to do, I guess. Thank I guess. So LunchCrew2K17 reunited, with a new friend from the trainco, and we hit up Pizza Hut's buffet, and I'm a broke bitch, but Teresa the true MVP and backed my ass. And then something crazy happened. I got on Tumblr and people were posting stuff about Swift Life and a bitch was frantic thinking that it dropped. But apparently, it was only available in New Zealand and Singapore, beta testing for the real launch. And Destiny had no idea that Singapore was a real place haha, so that was fun. And there was this hottie eating along in a perfectly fitted green shirt too, and Destiny and I were THIRSTY bitch, Thirstie Alley. What is it with Pizza Hut and having hot guys as customers? Ya bitch is fucking into it. This guy was tall and bearded and a raven kissed God. Damn.

Then when I got home, Tumblr was going crazy because bitch THERE WAS A REPUTATION SECRET SESSION IN LONDON. Like WHAT?! how is that a thing?? No one had any idea that Taylor would do the Secret Sessions again after 1989, and I'm just so happy for everyone who got to go, even though she's feeling Bitter Betty as an alter ego. Then I hopped on Nacha (kaleidoscopeofourmemories on Tumblr)'s Insta live stream, and we had a fun time chatting together, mostly just the two of us most of the time. So then info about the Secret Sessions started pouring in and reputation is being described as "More lyrically sharp than Speak Now, more emotional than Red, and a better pop album than 1989." HOW. HOW?  Someone else said it's the Speak Now of pop albums, and another person called it "Better than Red". I'M SO FUCKING SHOOK.

Today, on my day off, I finally got some much needed rest. Isn't it sad that the only good sleep I've gotten this past week was during my days off? Ugh. I'm over it. But today was great. I didn't do any writing because today was totally my Lays Potato Chip day. I've been playing Splatoon 2 all day because there's another Splatfest going on, Vampires vs. Werewolves (I'm TeamVamp, obvi) so that's been fun. Then I super cleaned my room and car because both of them needed it really bad. Did some laundry, washed those black pants I've been wearing to work and repurposed them as shorts because I really need some good black shorts to wear when I'm NOT at work, and I want to wear them to the family get together that's happening tomorrow. I'm gonna be wearing my black rep shirt too and just make myself black as my heart. So that's gonna be fun. Watched a new movie on Netflix, The Babysitter, pretty good. Hashed out some details with Benzo about this impending impromptu trip to Nashville next month, right after reputation drops to go see Maggie Stiefvater! I'm super excited. And now? Now I'm headed to bed. This blog is super watered down compared to the last one, but ya know haha.

Oh, and also? I cut my damn finger making a sandwich today. ON A PLASTIC KNIFE. Literally, my personality in a nutshell. And the title of this blog is just one of my many sayings, but I've been saying it a lot lately. Plus, I'm a bitch so.

A bitch at heart,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment