Wednesday, September 27, 2017

As Long As God Said!

| Now Playing: Deny U by Superfruit |

You felt this one coming and so did I,
I felt you fall back, but I can't let go.
We both can be fragile,
But I'll be the first to say,
It breaks me to break you.

Can't count the times, that you crossed over the line,
But it don't get easier.
And it stopped being fun, but we don't trigger the gun,
And it don't get easier.
Now you got what you need, I should be relieved,
But it don't get easier.
It goes on and on and on,
You're still the one, the one, the one.
Hey baby.

Bittersweet, I know.
So bittersweet, I know.
Hit repeat, let's go.
I try but I can't deny you.
Bittersweet, I know.
So bittersweet, I know.
Hit repeat, let's go.
I try but I can't deny you.
___________________________________________________________

So the beginning of this blog, meaning the first day of this episodic remembrance, was absolutely wonderful. Obviously, I was off from work. And I spent the entire day writing! I'm absolutely loving these #ScribingSundays because they mean so much to me. For me to be able to hone my craft and get all of this work done by hunkering down, listening to music, and drinking insane amount of coffee, is just a thrill for me. Huge shoutout to Sleeping With Sirens' Gossip album. I downloaded it last night and fell in love with it. I listened to it while writing and then went on this crazy alt pop listening party while I was writing and it was just the best. I finished chapter six! I'm so proud of myself. I wrote about 14 pages today, so I call that a success. I just absolutely love where this novel is going, and how the scenes are working out. It's just honestly my life's work. I've just never been more sure that writing is what I was meant to do.

I didn't really stray too much from the writing all day long, except to eat the amazing hamburger pie that my grandma made for dinner (Literally one of my favorites that she makes), as well as getting all of my laundry done, and then being a super detective haha. I set up an okcupid account (Why, I don't know) and found someone from high school, who's married, and not supposedly anything but straight? It's just weird. A weird situation. I won't even bore you with the details. I'm just way too good of a detective for my own good.

And then I took a detour after I finished writing everything on paper and watched Gaga's documentary on Netflix, Gaga: Five Foot Two. That bitch had me bawling my eyes out, and I didn't sign up for that haha. But honestly, it was really good, I enjoyed it. It also gave me a chance to relisten to Joanne and I actually really love the album? I listened to it after the documentary, while typing up most of the chapter into Scrivener, and I didn't give it a good enough chance. But then all I did was take a quick shower, and get into bed with The Simpsons. C'est la vie.

Also, I don't think I mentioned in Saturday's blog that I ran into someone from high school on Friday at work? Good ol' Cheesy, my fellow Collage member. I got the tea on his w-m career, sis, and it was SCALDING. But that was fun.

The beginning to the work week was bizarrely wonderful? I know, I can't even believe I'm saying as such. But it's true, and that's literally crazy. After taking my shower and realizing that it was already past eleven, I figured I wasn't going to get that great of sleep. I also set-up the next chapter of Book Two in the shower, where my muse apparently lingers. I woke up Monday morning feeling pretty good, and pretty well rested for the six hours of sleep I got. And I just, felt good going into work. Maybe I was still riding the high from finish chapter six, or maybe it was the massive jug of coffee I had on the way to work, but whatever it is or was, I'm super into it.

Apparently there wasn't a truck last night, so that helped with freight. All I had was a cart of picks, so that was very easily managed. Plus I only had about 58 price changes, ditto on the manageable, and it just made for a really good day. I won't mention the sad parts (i.e, that really happened Sunday about Alynn but ya know). And then? Teresa, Pam and I (Aka LunchCrew2K17) went to Applebee's because we are absolutely obsessed with the Double Bacon Chicken Sandwich that we had last Wednesday because the bacon onion jam is literally to die. Anyway, if it's not at your table in 12 minutes or less, it's free. And ours was over time, so we got FREE LUNCH. Like, what? Literally a miniscule miracle to help keep the day underwraps from being hellish. Totes loves it.

Seanathan Michael made an appearance (Even though he was supposed to be off until Wednesday) because of BTS price changes, so Morgan and I helped him out with that. So that was pretty fun in that I had good company with me while dwindling down work. All I could think about while I was at work though was writing more in Book Two. Because I didn't get to do any writing during lunch, I was jonesing. Like for a smoke, but with less medical hazards. I'm just so ready to dive back in. And my weekend writing is going to be screwed up this week because I work this weekend. So that's a joy and a half. But I was so UHFUNDED because there's this little notebook in Stationary called "Little Fat Book" and I was like WHY LORD. I kept calling it Slightly Bloated Book because I told Seanathan Michael and Claudia and Zach that fat was a slur and I wasn't standing for it. I'm a mess haha. LIKE WHY YOU GOTTA ADD LITTLE TO IT LIKE ITS DEMEANING. I'll stop, I swear.

I filmed a new reaction video, to Fergie's Double Duchess album. I'm not even going to say anything, I'll just post it below. I'm editing the rest of it tomorrow, and yeah. Here's the video for anyone interested. I just...yeah.


But even before that, I did my boosts for tayloswifttix and my priority is completely filled? Like I think I'm first in line? HOW CRAZY IS THAT LIKE WHAT. I'm super excited about that. I also decided to buy the hoodie when I get paid again (I know, I have a problem). And to finish my boosts, I decided to watch That's 70's Show from the beginning, like during my evenings before bed, so that's going to be fun. I've always been a fan of the show, and seen most of the episodes, but never in seqeunece. I'm excited for that. Then it was Simpsons rush and a nice lay down for the night. But then as soon as I was about to go to bed, there's a new video to gain boosts on for taylorswifttix! The Taylor Mountain video, so obviously I stayed up to gain them extra ten boosts, henny.

Darkness decided to descend upon my day yesterday. Because why not? I blame the fact that Monday was such a good day. But ya know. I had 3 carts of freight to run, 3 endcaps to change, price changes, and the labelling and capping of all my bins. There was just no way. I was so stressed out and everything. But I just did what I could do. And even though I stayed until 5, not everything was finished, but I said screw it and went home. Everyone always freaks out before our Market Manager comes and I just can't handle it most of the time. But Whatevs. When I got home, I basically just did my boosts while watching That '70s Show, which honestly has been such a saving grace lately. I was looking forward to watching it all day. And then I took my happy ass to bed. I was going to head into work about an hour early, but I wanted more sleep instead. So I only went in like thirty minutes early this morning.

But I got all my labeling done, so that was a plus. And I knew that I was going to leave a little early because of the time I accumulated yesterday so. But it ended up being a pretty good day. Aside from AP thinking they run the place, but is that really different than any other day? Survey says no. Anyway, I got to follow routine and everything, always an upside. But in the meeting they broke the news that our Market is changing, so we have a new Market Manager now, which meant that our normal one wasn't coming to our store, so basically everyone was freaking out for no reason, what else is new. Pam, Teresa, and I headed to lunch together. Back to the 'Bees because we are literally addicted to the Double Bacon Chicken Sandwich. It's so fucking good. Then afterwards, Pam and I headed to get our CBLs done, which was fun. We were over it, and Shanan made an appearance, and we love her. Then it was price changes and counts and it was time to go.

And something amazing happened before I left. Seanathan Michael stopped me as I was leaving and asked me about something he heard. Basically? The thing I've been trying to talk to him about. So I confirmed what he had heard, and we talked about it. After how long? haha. But I'm SO GLAD that's finally off my chest. As far as it actually happening, I don't know, that's still up in the air. But I'm really hoping that it all works out. I could really use the less stress, and the time to finally get this ear checked out. It feels like I can actually breathe.

When I got home, I was going to hit straight to the boosts, but they hadn't lapsed yet. So I started watching That '70s Show, because honestly, it's becoming ritual at this point. I browsed around on YouTube when Benzo called me, and we caught up. Then she FaceTimed me again to tell me that the girl she's friends with that had added my book to her list way back when left a rating and a review of my book on Goodreads! I was ecstatic! And she rated it 4 out of 5 stars and I'm just so happy. I love hearing that feedback from people, and this is sort of the first feedback I've gotten from someone that isn't family, so I'm super excited by it. Also, Cheyenne from work (I call her Cheyenne Michaela because my middle name thing has spread throughout the store) said she was going to read it on her days off, so maybe that'll happen and she'll possibly have some kind words for me, I hope. But yeah, super super exciting. This was literally me reading it.

kevinhart crying emotional animated GIF

Maybe this week isn't going so bad after all? And tomorrow is the return of TV? Greys, HTGAWM, and THE RETURN OF WILL & GRACE!? Can you tell I'm excited? I'm so ready. Oh, I guess I should explain the title of this blog haha. Well, it comes from That '70s Show (The show I've only mentioned about 23456789765432 times in this blog, right?). Back when I used to catch it randomly on tv, during it's original run, I used to think this was part of the opening credits. You know how at the end of the opening credits, it says 'Hello, Wisconsin!!" because the show is set in Wisconsin? Well, this dumb bitch thought that they were saying 'As long as God said!', which looking back was weird because it's not like the show is super religious haha. I'm an idiot.

Being the good Christian girl that I am,

-- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment