Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Tasting

| Now Playing: Paris In The Rain by Lauv |

All I know is, mmm mmm mmm.
We could go anywhere, we could do,
Anything girl whatever the mood, we're in.
Yeah all I know is, mmm mmm mmm.
Getting lost late at night under stars,
Finding love standing right where we are.
Your lips, they pull me in the moment,
You and I alone and,
People may be watching, I don't mind.

'Cause anywhere with you feels right,
Anywhere with you feels like,
Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain.
We don't need a fancy town,
Or bottles that we can't pronounce,
'Cause anywhere babe,
Is like Paris in the rain.
When I'm with you, when I'm with you.
Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain.

I look at you now and I want this forever,
I might not deserve it but there's nothing better.
Don't know how I ever did it all without you,
My heart is about to, about to jump out of my chest.
Feelings they come and they go, that they do.
Feelings that come and they go, not with you.
The late nights and the street lights and the people,
Look at me girl and the whole world could stop.
________________________________________________________

So yeah, it's been another week. These blogs are getting thinner and thinner as the weeks get on, but honestly, it's whatever. Shout out to the hilarious sayings that this blog was going to take, such as "Bible Option", "What's The Shit?" (A play on what's the sitch from Kim Possible haha) and "Switch To Dionysus." All are from Allen Saturday night when he was hysterically tired and kept saying the most ridiculous but hilarious things haha. Also, shout out to I Wanna Boi by PWR BTTM for being the song for the NP until Lauv took over. It totally would have been if I had posted during the weekend haha.

The rest of last week was admittedly lackluster, but Saturday was pretty great. Firstly, I wasn't planning on sleeping so late, but I didn't wake up until 12:30. Oops! And then almost immediately, Allen texted me, having only recently awoken himself, and asked if I wanted to go to a wine tasting with him. Obviously, as I've never been to one, I was so damn ready for it. So I literally, threw on some clothes and headed up to his place. The first place we went to was New River Vineyard and ugh, it was so amazing. They had like 12 different wines, if not more, for us to savor. It was just a wonderful experience. But I got a little more drunk than I probably should have because I hadn't eaten anything haha. But Allen and I each bought our favorite of the wines in bottle form and he asked if I wanted to go to this other one, and duh, we went haha.

And it was great! Not as good in my opinion as far as the wine, but we met this couple, Melissa and Chad, during it, so that was an adventure. They were like early 40's I'd guess, but after Allen and I bought a bottle each, we sat down with them and drank wine and go to know each other. They got a little personal with their daughter, but hey, it was a good time.  After that, Allen and I got dinner, tried to watch Fences at his apartment, and then just went to sleep. I had to work Sunday, so I had to get what little sleep I got.

Monday, at work, was drama FILLED. Alex obliterated that morning meeting, hunty. And of course, Warden reacted absolutely ridiculously, but what can you do? My day off was consumed by not really doing a whole lot haha. I had some really disappointed Taco Bell because they got my order wrong TWICE, but at least I finished a scene in chapter ten of Book Two haha.

Other than that, not a whole lot has happened. Today (Thursday) I finally got a frame for the picture Allen gave me for my birthday! It was so super cute of him to give me that as a birthday present. Work has just been sort of crazy lately, frightful, if you will, and today all I did was mods pretty much. But we had our bonus luncheon so that was fun. I'm just so damn full haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment