Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Flake Off

| Now Playing: Vroom Vroom by Charli XCX |

Let's ride,
Let's ride,
Let's ride,
Let's ride.

Lavender Lamborghini, 
Roll up in a blue bikini,
Bitches on the beaches, 
Looking' super cute and freaky,
All my friends are princesses, 
We keep it whipped and creamy,
Ice cubes on our tongues 
Because we like to keep it freezy.
Bubblegum pink Ferrari, 
Yeah I'm so bossy,
Speeding' like Alonso 
Just to crash your party,
People are going loco when I'm pullin' up, 
Take your puppy,
Don't think about consequences 
'Cause they're never gonna stop me.

All my life, I've been waiting for a good time,
A good time.
All my life, I've been waiting for a good time,
A good time.
So let me ride, let me ride.
All my life, I've been waiting for a good time,
A good time.

So let's ride.
Vroom vroom,
Bitches know they can't catch me.
Vroom vroom,
Cute, sexy and my ride sporty.
Vroom vroom,
Those slugs know they can't catch me.
Vroom vroom,
Beep beep,
So let's ride.
__________________________________________________________

Okay, for real, listen to the song in the NP. Seriously, I've been obsessed. The production of this song is absolutely insane, especially during the chorus. Ugh, it's literally so good. And the title of this blog was something that Faith Rose said randomly Monday to Shanan and it was so funny haha.

Not a whole lot has happened since my last blog. Monday was a weird day at work, only because Warden and DBL have been out, and I stayed after with Faith Rose because they're allowing overtime because the backroom is a mess. But then after work, Allen invited me up, I got way too drunk, and I ended up getting upset haha. Thinking about on it now, it was so stupid, and I was blowing it way out of proportion in my own head. Nothing bad happened, just something that was self-inflicted and really frustrating on my end. Allen was an absolute sweetheart about it, because he is an absolute sweetheart, and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend to be honest. But we had a good time regardless, and I love spending time with him.

I wasn't really feeling work Tuesday, but I made it through. I ended up taking a nap after work, sleeping in my jacket, and then I went back to bed at around 9:30, and slept all the way until work this morning. I was just in my feels about the whole Monday thing, and I just needed a pick me up.

It came first when I slept so refreshingly last night. The second came when Allen and I were texting this morning, and I told him about me sleeping in my jacket, and he said he did that all the time with the jackets of mine he has but that it couldn't replace sleeping with me. Literally melt my heart haha. Then I told him I was doing the same thing with the sleeping pants he gave me, and we both were just adorable this morning.

Another thing, or really the only other thing, I did was I wrote another chapter in Stiles' Anatomy. Remember that thing I started? Haha. AO3 is a wonderful place, and I was so looking forward to posting another chapter. I've just been feeling it lately, and I needed to churn out another chapter.

Ooh, I also bought all my items for my Velma outfit for this weekend! Thank God for Amazon to be honest, because I bought everything but my pants there. The shorts I bought I actually found online at work, so that worked out. I'm super excited about the get together, I just hope that because it's also St. Patrick's Day that it doesn't get cancelled. I guess we'll see!

I'm just feeling really good today, and in such good spirits and such a different mood than the one I was in Monday, and yeah, I'm still a little worried about it, but I'm not going to let it get me down, and I'm striving to do better. I bought some new pants yesterday, a size down from my regular ones and they didn't fit. Bought another size down today, and they fit perfectly! So I've basically dropped two pant sizes, and I'm super proud of myself. Making better eating choices and hitting the treadmill as hard as I have been, is really helping with my outlook. Here's hoping it keeps going well!

Flaking off the negativity,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment