Wednesday, March 21, 2018

RTA: Run That Ass

| Now Playing: I Think I'm In Love With You by Jessica Simpson |

Every time you're near baby,
I get kinda crazy in my head for you,
I don't know what to do.
And oh baby,
I get kinda shaky when they mention you,
I just lose my cool.
My friends tell me,
Something has come over me.
And I think I know what it is,
I think I'm in love.

Boy I think that I'm in love with you,
I've been doing silly things when it comes to you.
In love, boy I think that I'm in love with you,
I've been tellin' all my friends what I feel for you.

I don't know what's gotten into me,
But God, I think I know what it is,
I think I'm in love
______________________________________________________________________

Look at me go, actually posting a blog on Wednesday haha. Maybe it's because I actually got to de-stress from the usual work craziness. It snowed super hard last night, and, because I've been fighting sleep since the weekend, I decided to stay home and tend to my mental health and actually get some sleep. I don't know why I've had so much trouble sleeping since leaving my boyfriend's place, but it's been unreal how tired I've been at work. So today was a 'lax chill day full of minimal writing in Book Two and playing the Sims. Gotta love it.

I Think I'm In Love With You has been coming on so often on shuffle lately, and being stuck in my head, there's no way I couldn't put it in the NP. Jessica Simpson honestly was such an icon, we miss those Newlyweds days haha.

Work has been crazy, which is nothing new. It's just been harder than usual because, aside from not being able to sleep, I've been getting headaches the past couple days. Today's the first day I haven't had one, and maybe it's because I took some time to detox from everything. Monday night my stomach kept hurting, I didn't even eat dinner. But I'm feeling better now. I just really think that this snow day really needed to happen. The title of this blog is a shout out to Faith Rose and Morgan Francesca. IT's something we always say to each other, but now we have abbreviated it with just RTA haha. We're a mess.

Tuesday was a mess because I had so much live freight, but kept being given all these side projects to do, so I was more than a little frustrated. All the more reason why I think this day needed to happen. I've just been really feeling the work stress lately, probably because things are getting worse and Inventory is right around the corner, so there's also that to deal with. 

The most enthralling thing lately has been me getting back into the Sims. I forgot how relaxing and wonderful it is to come home and destress from everything and just be in a totally different world. So my main Sim, Talvinder Forte, and her husband, Homer, saw their eldest child move out as a teen, buy his own house, and adopt two adorable puppies. Ever since I bought the Cats & Dogs pack (half off too like all the other packs I've gotten haha), I've been obsessed. I made Ambrose a husky named Barbie (Which if you know me, is an actual goal of mine) and a pink (!) poodle named Trixie. That's right, named after Trixie Mattel, you're welcome. She won All Stars 3 and she's in Sims 4 in dog form haha. 

Anyway, so after finding Ambrose the girl of his dreams, I added Natailya to his house, which is a restored diner modeled after the diner on Riverdale that Joseph Birdsong either made or downloaded, and I remodeled it myself, it's super cute. So then I started to mess around playing as Talvinder's long forgotten spicy sister, Torrance. She aged up, moved out of her parents' place, stopped being a meddlesome teenager, and got her life together. She adopted a white greyhound named Abel, and moved into a cute little boathouse (Also made by Joseph Birdsong haha) and she too found the love of her life, who I made based off of a base Sim. His name is Darling Walsh, and he's honestly pretty perfect. They just had twins, Heath and Ximena. And with all that, Talvinder and Homer moved the family into an upscale mansion so that little Ursula and Dodger, along with new family cat Crispy (an ADORABLE white sphynx cat) so all my Sims are in Brindleton Bay. Is it sad that writing all of that was enthralling for me? Oh well. Quality content, as always.

They're calling for more snow this weekend, so the Scooby Doo party is up in there air now. And I even bought this amazing magnifying glass that's also a flashlight for the party. It might happen Friday instead, but only time will tell. Also, I finished Season Six of Modern Family so now I don't know what to do for when I go to bed haha.

The audiobook for Sever is finally out!! Took long enough haha, but I'm so excited to have it out on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes. I bought the iTunes version because I'm forever trash for myself, but I'm super proud to finally have it on audiobook. Ugh. Things are looking up.

Always running that ass,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment