Sunday, March 25, 2018

Hope You're Invited, Girl

| Now Playing: Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic At The Disco |

Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore,
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me.
There's nothing else there for me at my door,
All the people I know aren't who they used to be.
And if I try to change my life one more day,
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be so,
Oh, it's Saturday night!

I pray for the wicked on the weekend,
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, it's Saturday night!
Swear to God, I aint' ever gonna repent,
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah!

If I had one more day to wish,
If I had one more day,
To be better than I could have ever been.
If I had one more day to wish,
If I had one more day,
I could be better but baby.
Oh, it's Saturday night!
__________________________________________________________________

Let me start off by saying how thankful I was to have Wednesday to just recover and relax. While it sucked to get another point for missing work, it was really something that I needed. Heading back to work was...a lot. Luckily there wasn't a truck Thursday night so that meant that coming in Friday was going to be awesome. And it was. I got to get in my bins, and actually sift through them and get them situated, it was also very needed. Everyone is freaking out because our 30 Day Inventory Walk is Tuesday, and everyone's trying to get ready for it, but honestly, sis, good luck. I'm just trying to make sure my bins look as good as they possibly can.

In other news, because of the weather that was / did happen Saturday, Allen decided to move the party up to Friday night so that we wouldn't have to worry about the weather or anything getting in the way of our Scooby Doo fun. Which I think worked out for the better in the long run, it gave both Allen and I time to readjust to the upcoming work week, which is needed for both of us really.

So after work Friday, I came home and started getting ready for the party. I decided to buy a regular orange shirt at work just because I was worried about being too hot in the sweater I had bought. Which ended up being a wonderful decision especially when factoring in drinking and what not. So I got there, and we just hung out, listening to music and drinking and talking. West got home and we helped him get ready, then the people started to arriver. A little late, but hey, better than never. Lisette and Kelly got there, and we started to watch the first movie and played Kings while doing it. We never finished the game, but it was a lot of fun. Amanda and CJ joined right after the movie was about to end. Then there was some Amanda and CJ drama, God love em, but West, CJ and I were having a good time out on the balcony reliving the first time I had ever drank haha. Also, I absolutely loved the moment where Allen and I were out there and after a kiss, he said, "See, I almost said it." He was referring to the conversation we had had the last time I was down there, involving the L word, so that was great. Both of us are on the same page as far as that is concerned, and I'm super thankful for that.

We got really drunk. Or rather, I got really drunk? After everyone left (shout out to Kelly for the awesome phrase in the title that I kept repeating when she was talking about one of their co-workers about the party haha), Allen and West and I were still going strong, listening to music, having a good time. Then bed time came, and Allen and I were so damn tired. I brought my behemoth table fan with me, and it was a saving grace. I slept the best I've ever slept up there. West had said something the night before about waffles for breakfast, but they were too hungover for that haha. I just don't get hangovers? I'm blessed I guess haha.

We joined West as we watched the Netflix show Love, which is literally the most cringe worthy and awkward show I've ever seen in my life, and then Allen and I decided on Chinese as it started to snow. Chinese Kitchen was incredible, even if it did take an hour to get there haha. West went to work and then Allen and I watched the second Scooby Doo movie, followed by my leaving because I was worried that with how much snow there was, I would get snowed in.

I came home, worked out on the treadmill, rematched Drag Race and I'm absolutely in love with Dusty Ray Bottoms (Neva loved ya!) and also Miz Cracker. Literally my Top 2 are Dusty and Cracker. Anyway, then I played Sims, downloaded a Trixie Mattel Sims for the gallery, made her a daughter after my hypothetical drag name of Vanta Black, and downloaded this awesome home called Trixie's Glamour Ranch from the gallery haha. Then I headed to bed with the return of the Modern Family rematch. I'm unsure if I'll continue, but I don't know what to do without it, to be honest.

Today, I've done laundry, did a little bit of writing, and about to play more Sims, and easy day haha. I'm so fucking excited for Panic's new album, Pray For The Wicked. Both the song in the NP and the other song he released, (Fuck A) Silver Lining, are so fucking good, I'm hyped. Let's hope this work week doesn't go as poorly as I expect it to. I also bought the Sever audiobook! I'm in the process of listening to it, and ugh, I just love it so much.

Forever invited,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment