Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Go Ahead And Light. Me. Up...

| Now Playing: I Did Something Bad (Live) by Taylor Swift |

They’re burning all the witches
Even if you aren’t one
They got their pitchforks and proof
Don’t need their reasons
Because they’re burning all the witches
Even if you aren’t one

So light me up, light me up, light me up
Oh, oh, light me up
Oh, oh, light me up
Light me up, light me up, light me up
Go ahead and light...
Me...
Up...

Oh they said I did something bad
Then why’s it feel so good?
They said I did something bad
Then why’s it feels so good, good?
Most fun I ever had
And I’d do it over and over and over again if I could
It just felt so good
_________________________________________________

Surprise, bitch! I bet you didn’t think I’d post another blog so soon. (Insert the new Madison Montgomery gif)



So not a whole lot has changed since the last blog, but I’m trying to make Wednesday’s a regular post day again, like back in ye olde blogging days, so here goes? Since the last blog, I’ve started work with an actual schedule for the first time since I moved to Lawn & Garden. Only the schedule is actually crap, but whatever. I worked Saturday and I was scheduled Sunday but a bitch shouldn’t have to work both data of the weekend, not even counting the fact that I had them block me on Sundays so I couldn’t be scheduled, but ya know. So on Sunday, I was a little worried that I was going to be pointed as a no call no show, but, knock on wood, as of my time writing this on Wednesday, I still haven’t been pointed so I’m hoping I’m in the clear. But I’m going to keep an eye on it just in case.

Sunday my boyfriend and I had brunch with our friends Kelly and Andrew at this really interesting place called District 5. Mainly the reason we went there was because they had a brunch buffet and pitchers of mimosas, so basically the haven of brunches haha. Anyway, it was really good, aside from the weird mustache club bullshit that they seemed to be hosting on the same day, so that was just sort of jarring, but the food was really good. And they had a pumpkin cider from the same people that made the pineapple cider from the arcade bar we went to. It was legit fall in a glass, and we tried to hunt some down after brunch, but to no avail. And then we had a pretty laid back Sunday. 

I finally saw Logan on Monday night. We watched it after dinner and while I really liked it, it was a little meh in regards to the whole X-Men type of movie. I liked the storyline and everything, it just seemed really final. I know they’re going to continue to do those damn prequel movies until I end up hating X-Men (and I’m too much a sucker for Dark Phoenix to NOT see the Jean Grey soon-offs) but it was a good movie. Then we watched, or rather finally finished The Greatest Showman last night after having to leave the theater to make our dinner reservations way back on Valentine’s Day haha. And bitch the past thirty seconds of that movie fucking hit you and honestly how dare them but also great job haha. Another thing we’ve been watching is The Mind Of Jake Paul, Shane Dawson’s latest series and it’s pretty fascinating. I’ve always wanted to understand what makes someone like “evil” and intentionally dangerous so I totally connect with Shane on wanting to explore that further. Part 4 comes out today and since Shane’s been getting so much backlash, he announced he’s tired of it and spilling the real tea in today’s episode and a bitch is ready willing and able, Cain and Abel, bitch. So hype. 

Another episode of HTGAWM comes on this week and then new season of Will & Grace this week too. Oh, and I was off Monday so I started getting caught up on Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m hooked again. It’s amazing that a show like Grey’s, that’s had to change so much from shedding its cast so often, can keep me interested and still make me cry like nothing ever changed at all haha. And I got to do some writing Monday which was lovely, I needed it. Still waiting to hear back from any potential literary agencies, so it’s still the waiting game on that one for several more weeks. And you know we caught the first airing of Hocus Pocus on Monday night because we stan Thackery Binx. 

We’ve got some Halloween parties coming up, so we’ve been dealing with that. Chelsea’s is this weekend and we’re going as Fred and Daphne from Scooby-Doo, so finding those items has been fun, even if Kohl’s only had a 36 dollar bow tie that was orange. Thank God for Amazon for having an orange tie being delivered in time for the party. Kelly’s party is the 26th and we’re making a weekend of heading back up to Blacksburg so that should be fun.

OH AND THEN BITCH. You thought I forgot. So Tuesday morning, Taylor Alison Swift decided to fuck us all up and announce that she’s opening up for the AMA’s next Tuesday and she’s performing I DID SOMETHING BAD. Like she’s actually going to say the words “If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing” to a room full of her peers like wowwwwww. I’m so fucking excited for that because it’s possibly a hint that it’s going to be the next single and I’ve been very vocal about how bad I want / need that to happen. I mean, I know I’ve said it in about every video and multiple blogs but bitch I need a Salem Witch Trials video as much as I need functioning lungs. It would be so damn good and so damn perfect like please Taylor PLEASE. Ugh, such a good thing to bless this week. And that’s why I Did Something Bad is in the NP, but specifically the tour version because fucking imagine if she annihilates her peers and us with the rep tour version YAS I NEED IT. Also, I’m super stoked for October because we’re about to be blessed with so many good TV shows. Riverdale comes back this month, Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina (aka CHAOS) premieres this month on Netflix, and doesn’t Stranger Things 3 happen this month too? Bitch I am ready as hell, let’s fucking goooo. So here’s a toast to more regular updates here every Wednesday Addams, because I just really need to check in with myself more often. 

Until next time,


— Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment