Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Does Your Computer Have A Modem?

| Now Playing: Spell On You by Chester Lockhart|

I put a spell on you
Because you’re mine
You better stop the things you do
I’d lie
You know you did me wrong
You played me for a fool
You said you loved me baby
But none of it was true

I put a spell on you
Because you’re mine

I put a spell on you
Because you’re mine
You can’t stop the things I do
Don’t even try
There’s no escaping
No place to hide
Scream all you want daddy
You’re mine tonight

I put a spell on you
Because you’re mine
You’re mine

You’re mine
_______________________________________________________________

Can we take a second and just appreciate the fact that Chester Lockhart is releasing new music and consistently fucks me up with it? Literally if I were to get the chance to make my own music, it would sound like his. Or I would just need to hire him to be my producer because his beats and production are literally my aesthetic as hell. And the fact that he responded to my Instagram message about how much I love said production is just another reason why I love him. Ugh, go check out his music, it’s literally incredible. Also, the title of this blog comes from this video Allen showed me today of like kids from the 90s in an informational video taking about how great the new thing called the internet was. And this one girl kept saying the title over and over and we were getting a kick out of it haha. 


Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, this weekend was really fun. Friday was a decent day at work, it flew by for the most part and then after work, we were just chilling and getting ready for the pumpkin carving that was going to take place later in the evening. And that ended up being a lot of fun. Kelly and Andrew came over and we drank some wine, carved some pumpkins, and just chatted and had a nice time outside carving. My spider pumpkin turned out pretty decent for hand drawing it and using a cut out for reference. Here’s a picture of our pumpkins!


In order, it goes his mom’s, mine, Kelly’s, my boyfriend’s, and Andrews. I really like how my spider turned out, even if it didn’t turn out how I was initially intending haha. But honestly, the fact that Kelly got done with hers first and it looks so good, pissed. She literally did that in like five minutes or something, crazy. 

Work has been fine I suppose. I don’t mind the work at all, I’m just never really sure exactly what I should be doing on a daily basis, like as far as routine goes or anything. Which is fine, I just always feel like I should be doing something else, running freight, something. But maybe that’s just how apparel works here at this store. But every time I do try to take initiative and go above and beyond by doing something, I can’t execute it because of equipment. That’s been my biggest strife here, is not having the equipment to do my job correctly. Otherwise, work has been fine. It sucks getting up at 5:45 every morning, but it makes it worth it to get off at 3:30 every day. Today was a pretty great day at work, mainly because all the other apparel DMs, and most of them throughout the rest of the store, were off today, so I was able to sort of do what I wanted. And I got a lot of work done, so it was a chill day but also fairly productive. 

This weekend, we didn’t do much since we were taking this weekend to be our chill weekend before all the Halloween parties come up and we leave for Blacksburg. We watched some movies, namely The Lake House (which was so damn good ugh) and Two Weeks Notice, both of which star Sandra Bullock and I just love her, she’s incredible. We’ve also started watching more of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated because were fairly close to being done with the show and were itching to get to the other side of it. It’s just seriously the best iteration of Scooby Doo, so damn good. I really wish I could buy it, but 100 dollars, Apple, really? We did film a video together for my channel, a Q&A, so that was fun. 

Thank God, I’m off tomorrow, I’m fucking ready. Even though I have to go get my car inspected and serviced, but hopefully that won’t take too long. The plan is to catch up on Riverdale and hopefully, Grey’s, if I have enough time. I hope so because I am jonesing to catch up on both. Speaking of, this is my last blog before the premiere of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and ya girl is HYPED. Hopefully it’s really good because at this point, I’ve built it up in my head so much that I don’t wanna be disappointed. But the creator of Riverdale is behind it, and Netflix, so fingers crossed!

Until next time,


— Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment