Friday, June 1, 2018

Wrap Up

So hi! Wow, I'm getting really bad at updating this blog, aren't I? I don't know, things have just been absolutely whirling around me so fast it's hard to find a moment or even the motivation to sit down and collect my thoughts. I'm just going to bullet point some of the things that's transpired since my last update.


    • 13 Reasons Why Season 2 dropped on Netflix and I finished it fairly quickly. It's, in my opinion, not as good as Season 1, but I still cried and was horrified, so I guess they did their job?
    • The house has been pretty crazy around here. I mean, seriously. It's gone from my uncle's girlfriend being around here to no being around here to him sneaking in some random ass guy to sleep here in the middle of night and leave his clothes. I mean, things are fucking crazy at home, and ugh, whatever
    • My boyfriend hosted another theme night! I think it was the weekend of May 18th, and the theme was Decades Night! Come dressed as your favorite decade, and we came as the '50s! I'll attack some pictures below because we looked fucking cute and you can't tell me otherwise. Also, I got really drunk, played Fear Pong with the squad, and ended up being dared to take my boyfriend's pants off with just my teeth. And I was incredible at it. And he was wearing a belt. So there's a little tidbit about myself that you didn't ask for, but you sure the hell got for free haha.
    • A fan of my videos contacted me through Instagram and was...really aggressive? Like sending me dick pics and talking very inappropriately to me, so that's a thing that's happened?
    • I got a message from a girl who attended the Seattle show of the reputation Tour and, well yeah, more on that when I feel like I can actually talk about it, but yeah  😏.
    • Work is slightly getting better. I've resorted to writing everything that deters me from my actual job down in a notebook (a Taylor Swift notebook, of course, who do you think I am?) but things are improving. For example, last week I went two days with no freight, and this week? NO DAYS WITH FREIGHT.
    • My boyfriend surprised me with a spontaneous Date Night last Wednesday and we went to a brewery literally so close to my house and I never knew it existed haha. We talked about me potentially moving closer to him when he goes back home this summer, and things of that nature, and just had a really good time. Then we went to dinner at this place also super close to my house that I've never been to before, and our fellow LGBT server gave us free drinks? WOO FOR SOLIDARITY! (her words, not mine haha).
    • A hilarious story happened later that night back at his apartment about his co-worker, and let's just say that "I don't know, Lisette, just sing." is the new "Hope you're invited, girl." Oink oink, mukafukas.
    • I bought an actual duffel bag (instead of using the one we've been calling "the Meryl bag" for ages now haha) because last Friday I was leaving with my boyfriend and his roommate to go to Massanutten Resort with my boyfriend's mom! It was such an amazing trip and I can't get over how much his mom spoiled us and all the things we did. Our luxury hotel room, eating multiple times at Campfire Grill, the Valley Fest where there was beer, wine, and jerky tastings! Despite the heat it was amazing. Then we went to an indoor (YES!) water park that was incredible. We decided to stay an extra day, got this cute little motel outside Massanutten in Elkton, where things go a little...intense familial wise, we'll say, but all in all, it worked out in the end and everything is fine. We came back Monday and even though I called out, it was an amazing trip that was definitely needed. I'll also post pictures of that for anyone interested!
    • MIZ CRACKER FINALLY WON A CHALLENGE ON DRAG RACE. It was the makeover challenge and #HouseOfMiz is a bop. Miz Cookie was EVERYTHING.
    • I had a little mini breakdown this past Wednesday night. Wednesdays have been really hard on my lately, I don't know if it's because Faith Rose isn't there with me, or what, but they've just been hard. I was being super hard on myself about being a failure in the writing world, and feeling trapped in this area of where I live, and my boyfriend moving away (even though it's literally not a big deal and we've had amazing conversations about it) I was just going through it. And thanks to a nighttime drive (and a listen through of Shake It Off), I saw I was being too hard on myself, especially on things I can't control, which is part of my problem in the general scheme of me as a person. Mental health is a serious thing y'all, don't take it lightly! Super shout out to my boyfriend for being the sweetest (even if he was a little drunk during our phone call haha) person to me that night. I've literally never had someone say my feelings are valid and that their there for me no matter what their doing or if they're out with friends or whatever. He's literally so incredible, I can't express it enough. And shout out to my Benzo for always being on my side even when I don't deserve it. I love you both so much.
    • Things with my mom are still tense I guess? Like I get that she tried to call and my service was really bad but during the Massanutten trip, she (after not responding to my last text) sends me pictures of my brother graduating from High School...without telling me that his graduation was even on the horizon. Being left out of such an important milestone in my brother's life really hurt me, and thank God for my boyfriend being there to comfort me and literally watching me cry and still be the absolute best thing that's ever come my way in the romantic area. Like, could not thank him enough. But yeah, I don't know what's going on on that front. I still haven't heard from her...
    • I've been writing more! I finished the second to last scene for this current chapter I'm working on (thanks to 13 Reasons for the inspo) and now I'm on the last scene. I'm glad I can get back into my writing because I've been needing it lately. Maybe that's one of the reasons I've been so out of wack lately? I don't know, but we're also not going to go out as much at work on lunch so I can focus on writing then too. Hallelujah!
    • This work week has been super lax, coming in to no freight, but I've had everything else at work happen so I haven't been able to stay on process but that's besides the point. Our dress code at work changed! WE CAN WEAR JEANS. WE CAN WEAR SHIRTS WITHOUT COLLARS. WE CAN WEAR WHATEVER COLOR WE WANT. IT'S A NEW DAWN IS A NEW AGE. I love it. There's an event tomorrow for the opening of our OGP (online grocery pickup) and of course I'm helping with the abled help of Faith Rose and Pam Pam. Faith Rose, Shanan, and I went on an adventure today to get some of the stuff. So much fun!
    • I got a new phone! I've been just struggling with the iPhone X because it's a little too small for my massive man hands, and I went to Verizon, got approved for them for the first time in my life, and I got a new phone! I went to the red iPhone 8 Plus and I'm in fucking love with it. Paying back AT&T is going to be a bitch (even though I get to keep my iPhone X...I don't know why?)
    • I've been filming my reactions to the surprise songs during the reputation Tour! My All Too Well one was particularly fun, and I need to film the other two songs, I'll get there. But today is my chill day at home so I'm not filming today.

And that about brings us up to speed! No song in the NP this time just because of life and I've been listening to literally everything, but shout out to Lauv slaying the game and releasing his full "album" / playlist, I love that motherfucker ugh. I'm going to attempt to be better at updating this blog with everything, but only time will tell. Thanks to anyone reading and supporting me through this crazy thing called life. You're the best 💙.

Here's some of the pictures and things I mentioned in the bullets above!

I literally love this picture so much. Look how we're
 looking into each other's eyes, I'm wet.

Tell me about it, stud.

Neither of us remember taking this haha

Decades Night success!

Sitting by a cozy outside fire at Campfire Grill

Just a couple of cuties

My boyfriend's caption of "Two dads on
vacation" pretty much sums this up.

The traditional family on vacation picture

ft. Drunk Justin & West singing
Skinny legends posing before heading to
the indoor water park

There was this cute ass photo booth outside
the Country View place in Elkton
and I just had to take a photoshoot in it


The old Justin can't come to the phone right now...

Why? Oh...


'Cause he's dead!
I'm literally a mess, but at least I'm an entertaining one? Haha.

Wrapping up the negativity and letting the light in,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment