Thursday, June 7, 2018

Me? I'm Getting Off!

Again with the no song in NP, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things haha. It's been pretty eventful since the last blog though so, I have a fair amount to talk about.

Right after the last blog, it was the event for OGP at work, so I was dealing with that literally as soon as I got there. It was raining on the way to work, so naturally, we had to move the event inside. But it was super fun. I was honestly the star of all the pictures, because I was running into everyone's picture because I'm a mess haha. I was in charge of the cotton candy machine and Faith Rose was in charge of snow cones and we KILLED it. Like we should honestly work at the fair or something.

Then I headed to my boyfriend's place for there weekend. We went to a nice little romantic dinner at the Farmhouse, but not before we had a talk about the previous Wednesday's events and things, and I'm just really really glad that we have the kind of relationship where we can easily be open and honest with each other. I just love our relationship. So after the Farmhouse, which was delicious, we went back to the apartment and hung out, ended up watching Coco in bed and we cried together so that was fun. And I was getting so tired and delirious from working all day that the title of this blog is what I thought he said to me while we were getting ready for bed haha.

Sunday we went to 622 for brunch, I got super drunk because they have wine flights, and then we spent the day in a drunken haze included going to Parkway Brewery, playing drunk Uno, and swimming drunk in the pool up at their place. So all in all that was a good day. Not to mention we went to see Solo after eating at Frank's and it was so good. LIKE so good. Better than Last Jedi, there I said it.

I did some writing on Monday during lunch and honestly I need to get back into doing that more because it felt absolutely amazing and made me feel really good so that needs to keep happening. Work hasn't been too bad lately, just working on things getting better so that's good. I filmed and posted another video reacting to Taylor's surprise songs on tour. We're only about a month away from my show and I'm so damn excited! AHHHH. I hung out with Benzo yesterday and we're planning outfits and things of that nature. I'm so pumped.

And Drag Race is finally back after being gone for a week, I'm super tired but I'm gonna try and treadmill, and that about does it. My grandma is at the beach and comes home tomorrow so things have been lax at the house.

Rewind to me saying I had a lot to talk about but then not haha.

Getting off,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment