Monday, June 18, 2018

Getcha Some!

I've just decided that these blogs are just gonna come out whenever they come out haha. No more sticking to the two a week thing or whatever because clearly that isn't going to happen. I just keep either getting really really busy or I'm just so tired from work or from being busy that it just falls to the way side. But a fair amount has happened since the last blog that's kept me at bay from my computer.

So right after the last blog was the last day of the work week (thank God), and it ended up being a really nice day after work. I finally started Sense8! Even if it was through my boyfriend's encouragement haha. But I sort of fell right into it and couldn't stop watching just to know what in the hell is going on. And while I was doing that Friday night, I did some writing. And now only did I do some writing, but I FINALLY finished chapter ten! Just one more chapter and Book Two is half way there! I'm so excited to finally finish the chapter haha. It's kind of a bloated one, so I'm looking forward to dropping some major plot-bombs in this halfway chapter 😏.

After that, Saturday was the day I was heading to the river with my boyfriend and his mom and the entourage she brought with her, which included two of her close friends and his friends Careese, so that was set to be a fun time. I had to get up a little early just because they were leaving Richmond fairly early so we could have most of the day on the river, but I got up to his apartment a little bit before. The river was great though! The water was perfect, the flow of the river was perfect, and we drank the entire time down the river because we had a designated float just for alcohol haha. Oh blessings. The rapids through me for a loop the first time, fighting for my light because I realized I couldn't touch, but here I am, I made it through haha.

Then there was some low-key drama, especially when we left the river and were going to the Silo brewery and finding food and what not. We ended up going to Macado's and I got my favorite drink there, Kiss On The Lips, revived and it was so damn good. Then we all met up at Hokie House and yeah. It was whatever haha. We went back to my boyfriend's place and slept, and it was great. Then we woke up and went to 622 (which is just so fucking good, I can't get over it. It's the same place we went to with West and their food is so damn good ugh) and we drank and ate, so damn good I literally can't say enough wonderful things about 622, don't get me started. Then his mom took the crew, after we took some group pics haha, and it was sad to see Misty go because the title of this blog was what she kept saying and my boyfriend and I could not get enough of it haha. He also called water "Bitch Liquid" and I couldn't get enough of that too haha.

I think we had a chill evening then, I can't really recall all too much haha. Oh! We went to the pool at the apartment and just chilled really. Then the work week started anew, and it was a mess because everyone was saying that our Regional was coming, which he finally did on Thursday, but it wasn't for very long and we don't know anything about the visit. My little Faith Rose was off on Thursday, and then she wasn't feeling too good Friday so I was without her haha. It wasn't too bad of a work week, but also just ugh. Thursday after work me, my boyfriend, and his roommate went and saw Incredibles 2 and girl. It might be better than the original, it was so fucking good! I also ran into Anna, an old friend from my last relationship, and it was nice to see her again. But ugh, the movie. So damn good. The only downside was I thought we were gonna get to see Honey in this movie, Frozone's hilarious wife, and it didn't happen. But all in all, A fucking plus.

Then came Saturday. My grandma hosted a cook out for my cousin because he's going into the Marine's soon and also I guess a little bit for Father's Day. And my boyfriend was coming which meant that he was getting to meet almost most of my family all in one go. And it went great! He got to see how crazy yet hilarious my grandma is, how my cousins just like to partake in the ganj', and the food was incredible. And Benzo got to come too! After bribing her boss with me, because apparently she loves me? Haha, whatever works. Then I got fairly tipsy, played Mario Kart with my boyfriend and my best friend, and life was wonderful. Benzo left after a while, but he decided to spend the night here with me for the first time, and that was incredible. We lounged in bed together, watched a lot of Sense8, before finally heading to bed. It was glorious.

We woke up, lounged in bed haha, then headed back up to Blacksburg, ate again at 622 and had brunch and wine flights again, then my boyfriend and I watched The Last Five Years and it made me really sad mostly because it's sad but mainly because I was drunk. Then we had a little talk because of the movie and it brought up some things for me, but it was all fine, no fight or anything. Just me being a Pisces, street name: teardrop (I hate that he came up with that, only not really because he's right haha). Then we went to the pool, ate some steaks, drank some more and Lisette came over, and then work this morning.

And this is the only day I had to work at my store this week because I have Academy classes for the rest of the week, on what? I'm glad you asked. It's area specific training, meaning it's telling me how to run my department. You know, the department I've already been running for just shy of a year? Yeah, I'm ready to shade the hell out of things, so stay tuned for that. Maybe I'll do a little update Friday before my plans start, because we're going out to the Park on Friday to celebrate Lisette's birthday, and the notorious girl from my boyfriend's rants is coming too and I'm ready for the shit show. Apparently there's an event that night too, so we'll see how that goes. And now that Joseph Birdsong's Dead By Daylight stream is over, I'm gonna play some Sims 4 for a little bit before bed. Life is good haha.

Getting some,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment