Thursday, May 17, 2018

Oh Boy!

| Now Playing: Better With You by Jesse McCartney |

I know it's ugly turning on the news,
There's people fighting over point of view,
Sometimes it's like there's nothing left to lose.
And I don't know what to do,
But I know it's better with you.

I was a wreck when you came along,
When there was nothing left,
You showed me the best.
I'm still a mess but you hold on,
Don't know just why you do,
But I know I'm better with you.

But I know I'm better with you,
I know I'm better with you,
But I know I'm better with you.

For every laugh there is a silent cry,
For every day there is a darker night,
Sometimes it's like life doesn't treat us right.
And I don't know what to do,
But I know it's better with you.

I know I'm better with you.
____________________________________________________________

This blogging thing, let me tell ya. I've been slacking and slacking and slacking. Just life has been so crazy and hectic that I just haven't had time to even rest. I always feel like I'm go go go all the time. So what's all happened since the last time I posted in this thing?

Well, my boyfriend and I have gotten even closer. To me that seems impossible, but it's true. I just love him so much and this feels like the first time I've truly been in love, ya know? It's just been wonderful. We went to the Panic at the Lux event, went to an empty Park, watched Death Becomes Her, and just really enjoyed each other.

Work, has been a lot. I think that has a lot to do with why I feel so out of whack lately. I go from these intense extremes when I'm work, that it's literally pulling out all my energy. I have done some writing here and there, but because work is getting so relentlessly predictable and everything is staying the same for the worst, I tend to alleviate by spending time with my boyfriend and literally staying gone all weekend that writing has taken a way side. But I've got a lot of writing up in my head, so that's helping.

Honestly that's about it. My videos are doing well, reputation Tour is a wonderful thing, and I've just been sort of trying to escape everything from work. I got drunk last night and had a wonderful time filming a video of reacting to All Too Well, and cleaning my room. Oh, and I got an AC unit for my room.

I can't be bothered to be honest. More as things progress and hopefully calm down at work!

Exclaiming the new bitch phrase,

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment