Sunday, April 21, 2019

Bada Ooo

Now Playing: My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk
I didn’t mean to call you that
I can't remember what was said
And what you threw at me
Please tell me

Please tell me why
The car is in the front yard and I'm
Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night
And you're gone
Gone

It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy
Cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me
A smoke alarm is going off and there's a cigarette
Still burning
Please tell me why
The car is in the front yard and I'm
Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night
And you're gone
Gone

Please tell me why
The car is in the front yard and I'm
Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night
And you're gone

It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy
Cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me
Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk
I didn't mean to call you that
____________________________________________________________


Hello! So this has been a week. Mainly in the Taylor Swift fandom, but nevertheless, it’s been a time. So right after the last blog, we went on the road headed to Farmville for the last show of one of Allen’s friends, and it was...something. The acting and singing in it was fine, but the actual story itself...was horrific. Honestly, that’s me putting it mildly. It was just bad. But at least it was an experience I guess. The true experience was seeing Farmville locals when we went to Applebee’s afterwards and I’ve never been more thankful that I didn’t go to Longwood haha. The drive was just a lot. By the time we got home super last Saturday night, I was so tired. I don’t even remember going to sleep that night, that’s how tired I was just from the work week and everything we did last week. Thankfully, this week has been totes more chill. 

We finished Sabrina on Sunday, and it was amazing. It’s become my favorite TV show that’s come out recently, and I’m really glad that we still have Parts 3 and 4 to look forward to. My only critique of the end of Part 2 was that literally every single conflict was sort of wrapped up one way or the other, so I’m not really sure what the big issues are going to be in Part 3, but I suppose that’s half the fun.

Work hasn’t been too bad this week, but it was the second week in a row that Monday was just enough. We yet again have another system in place for all the equipment that happened on Thursday, and it should work out, aside from sharing with associates, but you know. 

I was supposed to have Thursday off this week, which is weird because normally it’s Wednesday’s, but after talking with my assistant we changed it back to Wednesday because of whatever reason she said, so that’s what happened. I ended up doing a fair bit of writing Tuesday night since I was off on Wednesday, and I’m gearing up for the end of this book. I’m at that point where I’m so far along and so close to the end, that I’m having to completely flesh out the timing of the last several chapters and it’s so damn exciting. I get really inspired and really high on writing when this happens, so I’m super excited to see it flourishing so well. 

On my actual day off, I started filming the Speak Now ranking video, but I wasn’t feeling at the moment, so I decided to shelf it until my next day off (Tuesday) and then I’ll came back to it. I also switched phone carriers for like the a thousandth time and ended up getting switched over to T-Mobile (which I’m going to pretend stands for Taylor Mobile). So far so good. Not AS strong of a connection as Verizon, but literally half as cheap, so I’m not complaining. It’ll really help us with getting a place even more so now that my phone bill is literally cut in half. After getting my phone changed, I was feeling really drained and like I needed a break (I think trying to film the video and doing my writing the night before helped contribute to this feeling), so I ended up taking it easy. I watched the movie The Silence with Kiernan Shipka and Miranda Otto, aka Sabrina and Zelda in the Netflix show, while I plotted out the planning of my book. It was okay, but the plot was a little flawed, but at least it had my girls in it. 

Thursday night was a day. That night, I couldn’t sleep, barely slept like three hours on and off, and I ended up going into work early. I worked a 4 to 1, and that was fine, I ended up getting some more mods done as well as my usual work. And I beat the storm I guess? Driving home in it was not fun, but it didn’t last long. I was so tired when I got home that I ended up taking like a three hour nap. It was so needed, you have no idea. Then that brings us to today, which I’ve sort of been taking easy just because I need it today, and I ended up making another video about TS7 because of all of Taylor’s shenanigans. From all her Instagram posts every day to the weird conspiracies about the album and what exactly might be happening on April 26th. I can’t believe we’re allegedly getting a new single this coming Friday. Like this is the earliest she’s EVER released new music between albums and I’m fucking ready for it. 

Oh, and the title of this blog comes from this video of Jasmine Masters that’s been going around lately and we’ve been saying it NON STOP. But anyway, this weekend should be relatively low key, and next week will be interesting since my day off isn’t normal and I’m coming in early Monday to set summer mods. I’m looking forward to movie watching this weekend, Smash, and some writing and reading. And maybe sushi because I have a problem 👀

Until next time,

— Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment