Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Suzanne Elizabipt

| Now Playing: My Only Wish by Britney Spears & Bad by Lennon Stella |

I won’t post the lyrics for either, but seriously, these two songs. One stuck in my head because it plays at work and the other came later, but I’m obsessed with it.

I’m so ready for Sunday to get here. I’m writing this over the course of Friday and Saturday, and right now it’s Friday morning at work and I’m already so ready to go home. Anyway. The title of the blog is something I’ve been saying a lot, in regards to the cat haha. Although, Ultimate Christ, from the way home from the  Christmas bar last night, with Britney’s song playing, would be a good future title haha. 

When we woke up Sunday morning, it was already hella snowing. We even somehow woke up a lot earlier than we normally would have on a day that we get to sleep in, so 9 was a tad early haha. But it was already snowing so much, so we got up. I don’t remember a whole hell of a lot that we did prior or throughout the day. But a little later in the evening, we started watching Fat Salt Acid Heat and it was getting really good. We were just about to start Acid when the power went out, maybe it was the snow but there was power around us, so who the hell knows. The power ended up coming back on around 3:40 in the morning, so that was good. 

I got up for work Monday morning, and it was a feat getting out into the world, but the interstate was just too much that early in the morning so I ended up going back home and calling out and went back to bed. Plus, I never get two days off in a row anymore, and I just really needed it. We ended up finishing Fat Salt Acid Heat, and it just made me want to cook and eat haha. We did some more decorating upstairs and watched movies for the rest of the day. But coming back to work on Tuesday was what I needed. All I did was run clothes all day long, no management bothered me, it was just a really really good day that was perfectly calm and serene. Watched Order of the Phoenix when we got home, started watching Ready Player One, Benzo called because the plans went askew but then it all worked out. Ready Player One was super fucking good. I actually ended up liking it a lot more than I originally thought I would, but it was super worth the wait. Wednesday wasn’t too bad at work, we had Jenny from the Tappahannock store with us, and she’s just great. Super knowledgeable but personable and knows what we’re going through. She’s just a really good manager and I just wish she worked here. I also wrote on lunch for the second day in a row, so go me. I heard back from the people who did my first book cover and I’m slated for July 9th. I mean, Taylor Swift trash, am I right?

So after work, we had to start getting ready to head over to Lewis Ginter and meet Benzo and her mom and Bev, and that was just a time. Not in a bad way at first, because when I saw Bev in a wheelchair, I was thrown off simply because I didn’t know she was in a wheelchair. But from the time we got there, it was just a mess. It was hard trying to see the lights but also worrying about trying to cater to everyone which just doesn’t work. Despite the entire stressful night, it was still a good time and Allen and I got some really great pictures. We went to Cheesecake afterwards and that was just a bust. And then Allen and I went to Bar Louie after that for some drinks and I was just so spent emotionally that I just wanted to go home. So we did, and started to watch Chicago, but we got tired and ended up heading to bed. My day off Thursday was pretty chill, we got up super late and Allen had his fourth day of not having work ugh so jealous haha. But it was a fairly relaxing day. We watched Dumplin, which was so damn good, love it, and did some stuff around the house before making dinner and he went to his last show. I did some more writing while catching up on Riverdale. Ugh, I just want to write full-time already. 

Friday was a fairly easy day at work, from what I can remember. And then we had Kelly and Andrew over after work because Kelly finished her last class before graduation so woo! We had some drinks and played some Picolo, which was fun. But I ended up messing up by downing drinks too fast during the game’s dares, and my stomach was not having it. Waking yup Saturday morning, I felt awful. Nauseous, tired, just not good. But there was no way I couldn’t go to work. And I wish I hadn’t. Because it was awful. I got into with my manager, because I was so tired of being spoken to like I’m less than a human, and confronted her about why she speaks to me rude as hell. And it was just bad. Then I ended up staying past my time to leave because my manager said I couldn’t leave without possibly facing disciplinary action, but I was so over it, I ended up leaving because don’t threaten me. After work, after getting some grateful comfort from Allen, we headed to see some lights with Kathy and her sister. We grabbed some dinner at Ironhorse, their steaks are so damn good. The lights were really cool, it was a drive through and you turned your car radio to a station and the lights were in sync with the music, super cute. I don’t really remember a whole hell of a lot from Sunday, just that it was a day off much needed after the day before. 

Monday, it was back to work, and I wasn’t feeling it after everything that had happened on Saturday, but it wasn’t too bad. Allen and I played some Mario Kart that turned into Drunk Mario Kart that brought some even more light hearted levity that was a gratefully appreciated. Yesterday wasn’t that bad at work either, I’m basically just biding my time. But I came across an interesting thought yesterday and made a video about it. I would love to make a Patreon to help further my writing. I just want to write full time so damn bad, you have no idea. For writing to be my full time job wold fill me up forever. And then after work we went to a Christmas bar downtown that was super fun. And today is my day off again, and I’ve been vlogging? Super random and I didn’t plan it, but yeah. Got my haircut, got some lunch, and now gonna focus on some writing. So ready for Christmas and traveling back to see my family. Let’s go now.

Until next time,


— Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment