Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sever

My first book! It's been out for a little under a month now, and I'm making it available for free so it can reach as many people as possible. I'm super proud of what I've created and I hope that anyone who decides to read it enjoys doing so as much as I did making it. Thanks in advance for anyone reading it and feel free to leave me some feedback on Smashwords or Amazon!

    Sever (Slayer Society, Book 1)



You can read my book, for free, on Smashwords here

Book summary: Six months ago, high school king Sumner Shadows tried to kill his friends. He led them to a cemetery and tried to bleed them dry. And he almost succeeded. But his friends lived through the horror, and ended up committing their own heinous crime in the process. They covered up what they did, and Sumner got away. That was supposed to be the end.

But when a new girl moves to Armor Falls and has tangible evidence that Sumner might be back to finish what he started, the four friends he left behind are put to the test to learn what caused Sumner's sudden need to have them dead. But are they ready for the truth, and will it change what they thought was already real?

For Abram, Alex, Bridge, and Mercer, life is going to be an abyss of chaos as they begin retelling how they became friends with Sumner three years ago and everything he's put them through up until the fateful night he decided to sever ties with them once and for all. If Sumner is back, what are his motives? What does he want, and will his friends be able to survive his second coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment